ch. 13

Patricks pov

I leave my baby there and go to the bathroom. I plug the tub and turn on the water to let it start to fill I put some soap in, so it'll be a bubble bath.

I walk back to my room to see my baby sitting up in bed and playing with her hair. When she sees me, she gives me a big smile and I give one back.

I walk up to her and pick her up. She cuddles her face into the side of my neck.

"Common baby girl. I started the bath for you." I tell her and she kisses my neck as i carry her to the bathroom.

I sit here on the counter and walk over to the tub and squat down. I feel the temperature of the water to make sure it doesn't burn my baby's skin then turn the water off.

I walk back over to my kitten and pick her up walking back to the tub I gently set her down. i let her play in the water for 30 minutes. But since it's pretty late I start to wash her body and hair.

She continues to play as I wash her up. When I'm done washing her, I unplug the water and take her out and dry her off.

I sit her back on the counter with a towel around her small frame. I do and grab another towel for her hair and gently towel dry that I give her a toothbrush so she can brush her own teeth while I brush through her hair.

When I'm done brushing her hair, I put it back into a braid.

"I'll be back kitty. I'm just going to get you some pajamas." I tell her as i kiss the side of her head. She gives me a big kiss on the cheek before I walk out again only to return with silky baby pink pajama set of shorts and a tank top.

I dress her up then put her in my bed.
"I'll be right back." I mumble in her hair as I walk down the stairs, I warm up some milk in a bottle for her and go back to my room.

I give it to her and go back to the bathroom myself so I can get ready. Once I'm done, I climb into bed next to my kitten.

She cuddles up next to me with her bottle in her mouth. She only pulls it out to mutter tiredly.

"Night, night daddy." And then she goes to sleep to me drawing patterns on her him.

"Night my love."