ch.9

I was running I couldn't stop. But I couldn't hear the boys behind me. I stop to catch my breath.

"Kitty." I hear in a familiar whisper.

"Kitty." I here again and I turn around to see pennywise and I gulp remembering how he grabbed and scratched my arm. tears come to my eyes.

Within a few seconds, he appears in front of me, and I whimper stumbling back and falling on my butt. He tilts his head as drool falls from his lips.

He looks funny I think to myself and have to look down to hide my smile.

"Whatcha doin kitty?" His voice comes out weird and a giggle slip through my lips. My giggles turn into a laugh and my binky falls out and I frown. That's my favorite binky. I pout at my now dirty binky on the floor.

He sees me frown and bends over and picks it up. When he stands up straight again, he reaches his arm out to give it back to me after wiping it off with the bottom of his shirt.

I smile taking it from him showing off my dimples. "Thank you!" I tell him and he reaches over and pokes my dimple. Making me giggle and put my binky back in my mouth I grab his outstretched finger in my hand. He looks at my hand wrapped around his finger then looks into my eyes and frowns. " You have a lot of fears." He tells me looking surprised as I bend over and pick up a flower. I twirled it between my fingers.

"You're so innocent." he tells me caressing my cheek.

I smile at him and give him the flower hesitantly hopping he won't hurt me again. He looks at it and takes it slowly.

He looks back up to me and tucks it into his shirt.

"Baby! Baby doll! Where are you?!" I hear patty yell.

"Patty!" I yell back and I hear 4 sets of feet run in our direction and see the boys break through the trees, they look at me in relief, but their eyes widen when they see what stands behind me.

"I told you she wasn't lying." Henry says and I giggle and take penny wises hand. he looks down at me as I swing our arms.

"Boys are stupid." I whisper to him and giggle again.

Vic and belch look scared while Henry looks scared, angry and worried. While Patrick just looks angry. Patrick comes over and grabs me while growling at pennywise.

"I told you I wasn't lying! look he's real." I say smiling and waving at the clown who smiles and waves back.

"Take care of kitty and You might make it out alive." Pennywise says giving me one last wave before giving out his funny laugh(creepy). Making me giggle.

Belch drives us all home and the four of them were talking but I fell asleep in the car.

Patrick woke me up when we got home and dragged me to his room and ignored his parents when they greeted him. I managed a quick wave on the way which made them smile.

Patrick pushed me onto the bed, and I giggled but stopped as I looked over to him to see him glaring at me and I go quiet.

"You don't run away like that." He tells me. I look down ashamed of myself." I'm sorry."

"You scared me." He said making me snap my head up to meet his gaze which was no longer glaring but blank from any emotion.

"We almost called Butch to get a search team, when we couldn't find you." He said making my eyes widen. I don't like butch; he's mean to henry.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise." I tell him and he sighs looking tired and worn out.

He flops down next to me in bed, and I lean over him. He has his arm over his face covering his eyes, so I pick it up and he opens his eyes in confusion. "Nap time?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"Ya, kitty its nap time." He says pulling me down to him and that's how we fell asleep.