ch.5

I woke up before patty, so I decided to pick out my own outfit. When I'm finished, I climb on Patty with my binky in my mouth and kiss him. He doesn't do anything making me wine.

I rub his chest and take the binky out of my mouth and trail kisses up and down kiss neck. I feel his hands grip my hips and put the binky back in my mouth.

"Shit kitty. Don't be doing that if you're not willing to start something." Patty mumbled out with his morning voice making me giggle at how cute he sounds.

I blush. "Sorry." And kiss his cheek again. He smiles up at me.

He chuckles and reaches up tugging on my binky before dropping his hand when he can't get it out of my mouth. "You and your damn Binky's." He says shaking his head at me with a face full of love.

I just smile at him showing off my dimples that I know he loves.

He poked one of my dimples before moving me off of him and going to the bathroom to get ready himself.

After patty was ready for the day he came back to bed and sat down next to me.

"I don't feel like doing anything today. How about we have a lazy day?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

And that's how we spent our day, in bed having a good time until he had to tell me the news.

"Kitty" Patty calls out to me making me turn my attention onto him. " Your brother wants you to move in with Richie and his family, since my parents aren't around a lot. I tried to fight him on it, but he wouldn't give. I'm sorry." He says sadly as he traces my cheek.

" Its ok, I guess. I'll still get to see you though, right?" I ask him sadly.

He smiles tackling me into a hug. " Of course, you will. You can never get rid of me." He says snuggling his face into my neck leaving kisses behind making me giggle.

And that's how we fell asleep last night. Snuggled together for the last time.

In the morning Patty helped me pack up my things and move into Richie's and for the last couple of days since moving I've been hanging out more with the losers more, since Richie doesn't like it when Im around Patrick.

Next day I went out with the losers, and we went to Beverly's house, but they made me, and Richie stayed out to keep an eye out for her dad. I was scarred not wanting to accidentally run into her dad.

We were headed back, to Bills and I was sitting on the back of Richie's bike with my music in not listening when Richie pulled me off and dragged me into the woods with the others.

I giggled following them finding it fun to run in the forest.

When we stopped seeing the Bowers gang and the home school kid. Richie hid me behind him and the group when they started throwing rocks at each other I scream and hide behind Richie.

I laughed watching everyone throw rocks at each other. Then Richie helped me up the slope and we headed out again with the homeschool kid.

Pulling out my headphones I giggled.
"That was funny."

"Thanks, guys but now he'll be after you now." The homeschooled kid told us as I hopped around them playing with the long grass and watching the train go by.

We went into town, and I went with Eddie to get ice cream.

I followed Eddie back to the others as I licked at my ice cream cone.

I got bored and saw the bowers gang, so I told the losers id see them later at Bills house.

"Patty!" I yell running to them and he turn around confused until he saw me and smile.

I jumped into his arms. But frown at the cut on his cheek and kiss it.

"Hey kit. Where's your binky?" Patrick asked me with a smile.

I frown and check my pockets then pouted. I must have dropped it in the woods.

I have an extra at bills. I wiggle out of his arms.

"See Ya!" I say before running off to bills with Patty yelling after me telling me to be careful.