ch.8

Me and Patty spent the next 3 days in his room, I was too afraid to leave his room so the bowers gang would come over and try to get me to talk but they all just wanted to know what happened and I don't want to talk about it. I don't want pennywise to hear. I don't want to make him anymore angry than he already is.

Patrick wakes me up and puts a bathing suit and a cover up on the bed for me to change into and I frown and shake my head with a pout.

He sighs." Baby, we've stayed in this room for the past three days, you need to go out we can't live in my room forever, get dressed we're going to go out with the gang and have fun. " Patty says. I whimper but get changed anyways knowing he's right.

Me and Patrick eat breakfast together and wait for belch to pick us up to take us to the quarry.

Once we get there the boys stripped down to their underwear. The boys run up the hill to jump off the cliff while I sit at the edge of the water to dip my feet in.

Once the boys jump in, they swim over to me laughing and joking around and I give them a small weak smile.

"Ok enough of this ever since the other day you've been acting off, kitten. What happened?" Henry asked me and I frowned not wanting to think or talk about it.

" Where did they take you?" He asked again trying to get something out of me, rather than nothing.

I sighed and looked down already knowing they'll get mad at me.

"I don't want to make you angry." I say looking at Patty, I scratch at my arm that's scabbed but thankfully I no longer need the sling.

Patrick grabs the hand that was scratching at my skin and pulls it away. "We won't yell at you. Ok, kitty. Just tell us what happened. We just want to help." He tells me soothingly." You told me there was a clown." Patty says and my eyes widen and my body tenses. I look around keeping an eye out.

I nodded when I didn't notice anything different and looked at them all before, I started talking. " They brought me to the well house. On neibolt." I tell them.

Patrick frowns while Vic and Belch looked shocked. Henry was angry.

He slapped the water making me flinch back.

"Those fucking losers! I'm gonna cut them up! Why the fuck would they take you there?!" He yelled.

My eyes widen. "They didn't make me go in. I wanted to. I wanted to know what was inside." I tell him worried he was going to hurt someone even if the losers are the reason that I got hurt.

"They didn't tell me what was inside." I whimper as my voice grows thick with tears." They didn't tell me about the clown."

They all looked at me confused.

"A clown?" Belch asks me. I nod.

"He was really scary. He told me that I'll float with the others. But I don't know what that means." I say scrunching up my face in confusion." He scratched my arm, before Stan pulled me out of the house."

Henry looked pale.

"What did the clown look like?" Henry asked me. Everyone looked at Henry like he was crazy for believing me.

"He had white face paint with blue eyes that were sometimes yellow his smile is painted red and reaches his eyes and he has orange hair." I tell him thinking about him.

"Pennywise." Henry whispers.

I jump up." Don't say his name!" I hiss at him as tears fill my eyes. Patrick walks out the water and pulls me close to him.

"Maybe the losers were playing a joke on you?" Patrick asks and I shake my head.

"No! Eddie broke his arm; they wouldn't take a joke that far!" I yell at him and he try's to calm me down.

"Guys she's not lying." Henry tells them and Patrick scoffs.

"Seriously?" Patrick asks him.

"He Brang me my knife back." Henry told them.

"Whatever you're just going along with her story to try to scare us." Vic says and I frown.

"I'm not telling a story. It's real." I tell them getting defensive.

Patrick sighed before turning to me. "Kitty there is no clown." He says staring into my eyes strictly and I snap.

"No! I'm not a liar! I saw him. It's a clown he's the one taking the kids! He's killing them! It's pennywise!" I yell at him; I flinch when I say his name and grab my clothes. I quickly put my clothes on, and the boys quickly put there's on too, but I run off into the woods I hear the boys call out to me as they try to catch up to me.

But I ignore them. I keep running and running and running.

The losers kitty (patrick hockstetter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें