Ch. 11

We got back to Patty's house, and it was late his parents left food out for us and we are it then patty and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He picked me up and placed me on the edge of the sink as he stripped out of his clothes, and I watched him mesmerized by his body.

My breathing started to get heavy as my stomach started to feel weird. I whimper causing Patrick's head to snap up.

He frowned eyeing me with concern.
"What's wrong kitty?" He asked me moving his hand to my waist.

I squirm in his hold and whimper again.

I lean up to his ear. "I feel weird patty" I whisper to him not wanting anyone else to know.

"Where?" He asks me voice laced with concern.

I pull back and hesitate before I point down between my legs and squirm some more as I look at his body.

Patty tilted his head in confusion, and I reach out to touch his abs, tracing them as my belly fills with warmth.

He throws his head back and laughs.

I jump scared and whimper again as tears come to my eyes.

What's wrong with me am I sick? I hope I don't have to go to the hospital! Do I need a shot?! I hate shots!

He grabs my face between his hands and soothes me." Shhhh. Kitty it's not bad. A lot of teenagers get it. It's because of your hormones. Even I get something like that." He explains as he wipes my tears away.

"You do?" I ask.

"Ya. Kinda." He says with a weird face making me giggle.

He chuckles back at me. He's so pretty.

"Patty? Can I kiss you like mommy's and daddy's do?" I ask him.

His eyes widen.

"How do mommy's and daddies kiss?" He asks me with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

I think for a while trying to figure a way to explain it but couldn't.

I smile when an idea pops into my head.

I grab the sides of his face. "Like this!" I say before smashing my lips onto his.

His hands on my hips tighten as he takes controls and kisses back.

I pull away when I need to breath.

"I like kissing like mommies and daddies." I tell patty and he nod.

"Me too." He tells me before pulling me into another kiss.

The next day Henry came over and told me to get ready saying Patrick had things to do so he was taking me out for ice cream. So here I am trying to find an outfit to match my binky of the day.

I hop down the stairs and into the kitchen when Henry sees me, he laughs.

"Come on bunny, we have shit to do." Henry comes and takes my hand and I gasp and hit his chest.

"You said a no-no word!" I screech at him. And frown.

He just rolls his eyes and tugs me out of the house.

As we walked Henry asked me questions about penny wise and I answered them honestly. They weren't bad questions or anything personal, so I didn't think I'd upset penny.

When we finally got their Henry ordered vanilla for himself and Rocky Road for me. We walked around town as we are talking about everything and anything when stan popped up out of nowhere with mike.

"Kitty." Stan called put to me his voice breaking in fear of being so close to Henry.

"Stan." I say with a frown. Henry just glares at stan and mike.

"We all miss you. We get that you were scared and we're sorry, but we all miss you a lot and it's not the same without you in our group." Stan tells me looking sad.

"I wasn't just scared stan." I say with tears in my eyes.

"I thought I was going to die." I say with a whimper as tears fall down my face.

"Kitty-" stan goes to say but I interrupt him.

"No! You don't understand stan! One minute I was in the house with you guys and the next I was back in the car. In the accident and I didn't know what to do." I speak.

I look at Henry. "I want to go home." I tell him and he nods as we walk by stan Henry pushed him to the ground Henry walks me to the door and I tell him I'll be fine from here and he leaves.

I go to patty's room and when I walk in, I hear noises from in the bathroom. I whimper on fear until I hear a groan and patty call my name.

Thinking he was hurt I run and slam the door open only to be surprised when I see...