Part 1

Info
*Disclaimer, I will be adjusting the things that happens in the anime so it fits this story line here. This means not everything is going to be exactly the same and I'm sorry for that*

L/N= last name
Y/N= your name
N/N= nick name
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
* more might be added later*

Y/N p.o.v

I was panting heavily, my chest moving up and down violently as it grasped for air. My knees held my hands up giving me balance, I was in no condition to do so by myself. I looked around my eye sight a bit fuzzy as I kept panting.

"Get up it's not over yet" the stern voice stated. The voice however did not falter one bit, it was smooth as cement. I looked to side and gave the owner a voice a harsh glare. My eyes started to adjusted the figure became clear. "Is that it? That's all you have" he was tall and muscular, making it hard for me to keep up.

I pushed myself off my knees and stood up straight. I could feel the stretch in my calf as I pushed it aside. He smirked at me as if saying I was weak. I shook my head and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I ran at him as I backflipped over him and twisted, pulling him by his shoulders, though his reflexes were too quick and grabbed my forearm and launched me into the ground. I let out a grunt as he let go of my limb making me cradle it.

"You fucking bastard" I grunted through my teeth in pain. He knew what he was doing and he did it only to please himself. My eyes closed as If it would do any good at easing the pain- it didn't.

"I'm sorry baby sister but if you're going to be a hero your ass better step up" he said to me. I opened my E/C eyes and looked at my brother with a glare. He was 3 years my senior, which meant he had 3 more years of training that I didn't. He was talk which he got from his dad- we had the same mom but different dad. He took after his dad more, he had H/C and blue eyes that were prominent to his features.

"Well you only used your quick that's why your not even breaking a damn sweat, you said it was a physical fight" I said sitting up from the hard grassy ground. I twisted my back as I heard a loud crack releasing the strain on my back.

"And what? It's your training not mine"  I looked over at him as he couldn't help but smile down at me. It pissed me off how I was below him but made me even more determined to beat him. I aspired to be like him, he was one of many I looked up to.

"Haru you and I both know it was unfair" I exclaimed getting up to go inside the house. Haru trailed behind me as he patted my head softly.

"You must learn life isn't fair and Villains won't be fair towards you" he told me as if I didn't already know that. I rolled my eyes at him as I opened the back door to walked inside. Haru closed the door behind him as our mom came into view. She had many papers in her hand ravaging then over, not without noticing my brother and I's presence.

"Finish training I see?" My mother said not leaving her eyes from the papers. My brother hummed in response. "Go take a shower both of you, you both stink" she said looking up at us smiling. Her E/C eyes reflected my replica ones. Her eyes were soft, as a mother should look at her children. Her long H/C fell to her shoulders making her young as it fit her face perfectly.

"Hey why do I stink, I barley broke a sweat!" My brother said living his arms to smell himself. He inhaled and immediately let his arm fall. "Shi-t I need a shower, it's cuz of my quicks stupid drawback. Fuck man!" He said running up the stairs probably to take a shower to wash away the stench.

"Language!" My mother yelled after him. His quirk was based off the chemicals in his body. His quick was blue electricity with a mix of moms quick glitch- which was also her hero name. Mom was known as one of Japan's top pro hero's, she ranked right underneath Hawk- a personal favorite pro hero of mine, but she was above dad by one. Making her rank 4th and dad 5th. Her quirk was glitch. She was like a computer glitching out, she was able to be passed through and go passed things, it looks like her body is glitching just like a TV screen.