Part 18

Info

L/N= last name
Y/N= your name
N/N= nick name
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
* more might be added later*

Y/N p.o.v

Dark shadows weakness is light! Of course, with the way he reacted when my energy beam was aiming for him, it skinned him and he grew into a smaller shadow. It should have been obvious.

"I see you figured out my weakness" Tokoyami said making Dark shadow come flying towards me. This time I created a larger energy beam that needed both my hands to produce.

"I don't know how I'd didn't figure it out before." I told him sending energy to my legs and running past him and Dark shadow swiftly. I was able to strike the bird boy and knocked him down but he got back onto his feet.

"Go Dark shadow!" Dark shadow came in for a strike and I wasn't fast enough, I used my arms as a shield and raised them above my head, he came back taking strikes that slowly started pushing me back. Landing one last hit on my arm with such strength I was knocked to the ground with Dark shadow coming towards me again.

In each hand I created a ball of moving energy and bringing them together I clapped, creating a wave of light and energy contrasting dark shadow as he became so small. I perched myself up and ran as fast I could to the duo, sending strength to my first I landed a punch at Tokoyami pushing him a few feet back. Dark shadow regained his strength and once again was heading my way.

Countering his attack I enrobed myself of light making the shadow move back a bit. Sending another clap of energy I was able to push Tokoyami back, without wings he's a sitting duck, so I took the advantage to strike another hit with my energy clap.

I began to feel light headed from the lack of food in my system, using my quirk I burned the food off quicker than I could imagine. Soon stopping with the energy surrounding my body I noticed my opponent out of bounds.

"Tokoyami, you are out of bounds, L/N is the winner" Midnight said as dark shadow looked down to the ground and the crowd cheered. I headed towards them shaking his hand.

"You did amazing Tokoyami, dark shadow is an amazing quirk! I thought you almost had me there" I said pointing behind me back to the spot I was in when he had me on the ground.

"Thank you, and congratulations L/N" he bowed.

"Call me Y/N" we both walked out the platform heading towards class 1-a seating section. Top four not bad Y/N, but We can do better, number one is where I'm supposed to be.

Once I arrived I saw izuku all bandaged up with Iida standing right next to him.

"Oh hey Y/N congratulations on winning" the smaller male said waving at me.

"Yes it was quite a show" as serious as ever Iida spoke.

Thanking them both I glanced over to Izuku who had some scratches but other than that recovery girl fixed him good.

"I'm so glad you're okay Izuku!" I told him honestly. He nodded looking down at the centre seeing Bakugou and Kirishima fight, close combat since Kirishima has the upper hand.

"Looks like Bakugou is dodging Kirishima's quick attacks!" None other then present mic commented. Izuku began to mutter words that me and Iida couldn't understand, he had this dark aura surrounding him as it always did when he muttered.

"Midoriya! I watched your fight closely. Maybe I can learn from it." Iida said snapping out the greenette from his muttering.

"Yeah..." looking down Izuku avoided our gazes "congrats on going to the next bracket, how does your brother feel he just be stoked" changing topics fast the smaller boy glanced up at Iida.