Part 16

Info

L/N= last name
Y/N= your name
N/N= nick name
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
* more might be added later*

Y/N  p.o.v

"You know her as the most energetic girl here class 1-A L/N Y/N" present mic's voice screeched through out the arena as it was my cue to walk onto the stage. My eyes adjusted to the light, all my nerves left my body as I focused on the door that Kaminari is supposed to come out of.

"You know him as the electrifying guy of class 1-A, looks like your many of your students are against each other Eraser Head" the blonde man told Aizawa who just shrugged it off.

"It was bound to happen at some point" the monotonous sound of our teachers voice echoed through the arena.

I punched my fist together while smiling at Kaminari who winked at me. I'm sooo amped for this it's my first fight, well that I remember.

"And BEGIN!"

Kaminari bent down on one knee, extending his arms to the ground and electrified the entire ground. A normal person would move out of the way but there's one thing that he's forgetting. Electricity creates power and energy.

With everything he has volts of electrical currents swept throughout the concrete floor. With my feet planted on the ground the electricity finally reached me and send shocks throughout my body. I could feel my bones cracking and my body heat increased, I felt so amped, so energized. My energy went up and my heart rate increased. Electrical current could be seen surrounding my body, due to the static of my clothing I kept shocking myself but payed no mind.

I'm front of me stood my opponent, he held his hands in front of his chest with both of them thawing thumbs up. He had a dunce looking face which Jiro always made fun of him for. He kept waddling side to side trying to keep his balance.

This is it, I extended my arm in front of me as it outstretched with my palm facing forward. I'm going to shoot an energy beam towards the blonde male so I can knock him out of bounds.

As I began to shoot, Instead of my normal energy beams a large one with intense power and strength knocked Kaminari all the way to the end of the arena hitting the stone wall. I cringed, feeling the poor boys pain. I didn't mean for it to be that strong it must have been the energy he gave me.

"U-h Kaminari is out of bounds and knocked out L/N is our winner" she slashed her whip as the audience cried with cheer as people applauded me.

I rushed over to the blonde boys side and touched his arm. It send me a shock to which I pulled away. I must still be amped with electricity. My gaze fell to his face, he was nicked out and had blood on the side of his head, drool still coming out of his mouth.

He was placed onto a stretcher and taken away to see recovery girl. My stomach dropped, I felt awful, I didn't mean to hurt him.

"He'll be alright." Midnight placed a hand on my shoulder making me nod in agreement. I walked of into the halls and took a seat on the floor in a dimly lit hallway.

They announced the next match Tokayami vs Momo. I didn't want to go back to the stands I was still to amped and could hurt anyone with my shocks.

"You really are a fucking battery" I looked to my left and saw Bakugou with his hands in his pocked. I quickly stood up leaning against the wall. He began to walk past me not even sparing me a glance.

"Good luck Bakugou!" I cheered him on while he tsk'd at me. I decided to go back to the arena and take a seat to relax. Kaminari will be okay, I'm sure of it.