Part 7

Info

L/N= last name
Y/N= your name
N/N= nick name
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
* more might be added later*

Y/N p.o.v

After the whole security breach incident everyone returned to class. In the pit of my stomach I knew there was something off, or it could be my lack of food I had. I didn't really get to eat much considering I was dragged away.

I was walking in the halls of the school when my eyes landed on a figure near where the gate was destroyed. It was only a silhouette, but I could tell from the definition it was male. I felt as if It looked at me, looking through my very soul. I scanned my eyes to each of my sides noticing that I was he only one in the halls, therefore being the only one to witness this. I didn't wnat to lose sight of the figure, I was hoping to keep my eyes focused on him, but somehow gain the attention of a teacher.

Slowly taking off my shoes and socks I was able to feel the energy of anyone coming. Sadly I couldn't, which made me more anxious. The figure stayed in his spot knowing I wouldn't break contact with his silhouette. Finally I felt someone's energy coming up from behind me. As far as I could tell it didn't seem like bad energy.

"You see it too?" I didn't dare look at the person who was talking to me. My mind told me to not take my eyes off that sketchy figure.

"Yeah, glad I'm not the only one" I mumbled, usually I was a happy person, but this was no time to smile. I was almost certain that this person was the one who broke through security, it couldn't have been the helpless reporters. "One of us should go tell the teachers" suggesting this I got no reply. "Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, but as soon as we do, he's going to be gone, we should just report the situation then try and fight a fight we know won't happen." My eyes finally drifted to my left of where the voice came. It was a boy with purple hair and dark bags under his eyes. His hair was a mess and if I didn't know any better I could have assumed he just woke up. He had a neutral expression upon his face as he looked at me. He turned his head back to the figure. "He's gone" my eyes snapped to where the figure once stood, widening I was shock at how quick he made his get away.

"Come on let's go report it" I said to him motioning him to follow me.

"This is going to make me late for class" boredom filled his voice as he dragged his feet. Picking up my shoes I headed towards the principals office.

-

"So you're saying you saw something, or perhaps someone?" The small mouse inquired taking the cup of tea to his lips.

"No, it was a someone, it was a man" I told him walking forward a bit. I turned to the boy beside me who had his hands in his pockets. "We both saw it" gesturing towards the boy who seemed totally unamused about this whole situation. He nodded confirming what I was implying.

"Alright say you saw it, but what evidence do you have that it was him who caused the security breach" the mouse asked again placing his tea down.

"We don't, but it's highly likely" the purple haired boy stated.

"Y/N L/N from Class 1-A and Hitoshi Shinso of the General Department. I trust that you both have good judgement and are not just jumping to conclusions" principal Nezu paused. "Very well then, I will look into it" he told us bidding the both of us a fair well. I walked out the door with the boy as it closed behind us.

"Hero course huh" I looked to Shinso and nodded happily at him. He tsk'd while looking at me and then left rather angrily. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion- why did he just leave like that? Shrugging my shoulders I turned the other way and left, heading to my class.