Part 13

Info

L/N= last name
Y/N= your name
N/N= nick name
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
* more might be added later*

Y/N p.o.v

Bakugou eyes widened slowly as he took in what I had just said, the shock in his eyes soon vanished replaced with a hard glare. He ripped his arm out of my grasp sliding his hand in his pocket.

"I didn't ask for your fucking opinion midget" he said dryly walking away. I chased after him again walking next to him.

"You didn't need to I'm putting my own input" I smiled at him, he glanced my way before looking straight a head. His hair swayed from the side as the wind blew through it, half of his face was illuminated by the strong sun showing his dominant features. My eyes scanned his whole face, those beautiful red eyes held no emotion but anger and he looked tense, yet so calm.

"Why the hell are you staring at me? And why are you following me you extra?!" His voice grew louder with every word making me look down on my shoes.

"I'm walking with you" I told him smiling down waiting for the human Firecracker to explode.

"I didn't ask for your fucking Company leave me the hell alone!" He yelled turning to me as I looked up.

"You know Bakugou, Izuku told me about you guys when you were little kids, and how you acted with everyone feeding you ego. I'm not gonna do that to you" I told him tucking my hair behind my ear. "You don't need it, but in all honesty, I believe you can do what you say you can do. Don't let me down."smiling at him he had one eyebrow raised at me while his face turned a light shade of pink.

"What the hell-"

"You're very strong Bakugou I admire that, don't worry I'll let you fight me after the sports festival" he stopped to look at me with his usual scowl and hands in his pockets.

"I'll get my fight sooner than that, sports festival. You and Me you extra. I want you to go all out no holding back and I won't either, just cuz you a shitty girl doesn't mean I won't go easy." His gaze hardened while he told me that. I nodded my head smirking at the ash blonde.

"I wouldn't dream of it, I don't need a half win especially from you"

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN-"

"I gotta go but thanks for at least letting me chat with you" I waved walking backwards then turning around to run to my house.

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME YOU MIDGET!"

It wasn't too far from the school thirty minute walk at most but it keeps me in shape, which reminds me of training strategies for the sports festival. I could ask Haru, but I also wanted to ask Izuku. I doubt I'll be able to train with him tho.

I hadn't realize I reached my house until my brother yelled my name from the driveway. I hadn't realized I zoned out and walked past it. He was waving me over as I walked back to where i came.

"Spacing out is gonna get you killed one day" Haru mumbled locking his car as we both headed towards the entrance of our house.

"Spacing out is gonna get you killed one day" I mocked him in a high pitch voice although he sounded nothing of sort. He sighed unlocking the door for me to push past him and run up the stairs to my room. I swung my bag across the room flipping on my bed while I let out a sigh. I was exhausted, who knew learning about the number one hero's secret and chasing after Bakugou could be so tiring.

It was two weeks till the sports festival and I needed to get prepared, I grabbed my work out clothes throwing them on tying my hair in a pony tail. I headed towards Haru's room catching him slouching on his bed on his phone.