Prologue: The Start

prologue - edited.

————

"I wonder why everyone's so busy today.."

[Name] rushed through the crowded people with a smile, even though her head ached terribly. The female wasn't one to be sad, nor depressed about anything. Of course, like other people, she could cry. But, due to her practicing immensely to control her emotions, she was able to conceal her emotions perfectly.

Her phone began to ring, causing her to take it out. Giggling at the contact, she immediately answered.

"Moshi, mosh?"

"[NAME]-NEECHANNN!"

She herd multiples cries of her name, causing a bright smile to spread on her face.

       "I only herd 11. Where's the last one?"

      Shuffling was herd before another cry of her name and a greeting was herd.

"There it is! Anyways, how's everything? Did you need me for anything?"

"O-Onee-chan! W-What do we do if someone breaks inside the house?!" She herd a shaky breath exclaim. The older sibling smiled softly.

      "Thomas, don't worry. You have all 11 of your brothers and sisters with you. Almost all of you have gotten your quirks already, which is amazing! So stop worrying, please. You'll be alright."

      Suddenly, every single kid on the phone had begun to rise in panick, shouting and arguments starting to rise. Having enough of this, she immediately snapped.

"Everyone!"

She caught all of her siblings attention. "I want all you to eat. Myra, you'll be in charge of that, okay? Your a big girl now. You've got this." Although she couldn't hear it, she just knew she saluted. "Yes maam, Onee-chan!" Giggling, she continued.

"Lucas, you'll be in charge of the time. Make sure that mom gets home by 5:30. If not, give her 10 minutes then call her cell. If her cell doesn't work, call her job. They don't know where she is, call me, okay?"

      She herd the slight noise of something being shuffled as said boy exclaimed.

      "Alright!"

"Joseph, your in charge of getting everyone to bed, since your quirk deals with stuff like that. Can you handle the task?"

      She herd a cute guffaw. "Of course I can! I, the great Josephine, shall heed your task! After all, I am amazing at what I do." Everyone else groaned as she giggled. "Okay, I have to go now, okay? Everyone watch after the other. Lock the doors, keep the phone nearby." Saying their goodbyes, she hang the phone up.

————

     "Todoroki-kun, even though this may seem out of the unusual for you, have you spoken or seen Bakugo-kun? He.. still hasn't spoken to me all day."

     Slurping her noodles, she sat at the soba noodles shop along with Todoroki, who happened to also be inside. Unlike Todoroki, the female could only eat soba once or twice or week, as for the male on the other hand, he was seen here a lot, matter of fact.

     Todoroki slurped up the last noodle, eyes averting to hers. "No, I havent. Sorry, [Name]-san." She shook her head with a soft smile. "It's alright. I'll just call him later."

Todoroki's eyes softened as he placed his bowl down, but also felt a pang of sadness hit him. To be truthful, he honestly had fallen for the girl. He's always wondered how soft and cute she could be, but also still end up with Bakugou of all people.

      Even after finding out, he couldn't help but still fall more in love with her everyday. And from what she's telling him, or we'll asked of him, it seems like he still might have a chance.

"Uhm, [Name]-san." The female hummed softly. "Do you...want another bowl of soba?" She laughed. "You don't have to, Shoto! I can't have you paying for me."

      He blushed softly at her use of his first name, before sighing. "Please, at least let me do this one thing. Your always working and doing your best for your 12 siblings." Huffing playfully, she nodded, causing his eyes to brighten.

"Another bowl at table 10, please."

—————

        "This is why i hate shitty shows like this!"

      Katsuki sat on a brown couch, legs perched onto the other cushions as he stared into the tv screen. Suddenly, he growled as he began to yell. "You stupid dumbass! Why the fuck would you say water if it's already on the fucking board?!" He seethed.

      It was unlikely for someone of Katsuki's caliber to be watching something like Family Fued, but when your board, you have nothing else to do, right?

     The guy on the TV had evidently said Water, but water was already on the board, making their team lose and the other win.

Gigging was herd as a kiss was pressed onto his cheek. "Bakugou, you know they can't hear you, right?" Katsuki waved the female off. "Piss off, Uraraka. These damn nerds have no idea what the fuck their doing."

       Ochako sighed. "How did I end up with you again?" She deadpanned. Snapping his head to hers, he yelled. "Hah?! The fucks that's supposed to mean?!" Laughing she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Nothing, nothing." Katsuki glared before leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips. She kissed back automatically, making Katsuki groan softly. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he picked her up, turning the soft kiss into a makeout session. The two went inside the bedroom, making sure to close the door behind them.