Chapter 8: Hero Killer vs UA Students

A/n: i felt like you guys deserved another chapter for waiting so patiently. I feel so bad, so here. Also, your hero costume is whatever you would like it to be, but with a cape.

Warning: mentions of blood (not that much, but it still needs a warning just in case!) And a really.. really bad fighting scene :(

-

        Midoriya trembled in fear as Hero Killer's blade poked into Iida's cheek, him gasping. "No... don't!" He was ignored, the man raising his sword to stab Iida.

        "GET AWAY!!"

        With those words, a blast of flame pushed Hero Killer back, sending him flying. Stein glared. "Another person to get in my way. Today's been full of distractions." Holding up her phone, [name] smiled,  her familiar cape blowing in the wind. "Izu-chan, please make sure to give us more detail. We were almost too late."

       "You, too, Todoroki? [L/n]?" Izuku was also suprised. "How did you two get here?" That's when he gasped. "Your using your left side!" Shouto nodded. "Your message took us a while to figure out. Next time, send us more than your specific location."

     Todoroki and [name] both got into a defensive stance. "But, your not the type of person to send cryptic messages in the first place without a reason, right?" He slammed his foot down, ice being sent to Hero killer who jumped. The native hero was also incased in some ice to give him some sort of protection along with Midoriya and Iida. [Name] had turned into a blur, making two more creations of herself.

      Todoroki quickly rushed ahead, the two doubles at his side. "So we figured you were in trouble. Don't worry! The pro heros will be here at any minute now!" Both Midoriya and Native were slid down the ice and behind them.

      "[Name]! Todoroki! You can't let that guy ingest any of your blood! I- I think he can control his enemy's body when he does!" [Name] smiled reassuringly. "Thank you, Deku!" She turned back to Shouto. "So, what should we do?" He sent her a glance.

     "I don't want you fighting up front unless need be. Stay back and protect them. You can send your clones with me if need be." [Name] nodded. "Alright! Just make sure to keep your distance-" A knife sliced past Shouto's cheek, shocking them both.

     "Get behind me!" She quickly stepped back as Hero Killer jumped. "You've got some good friends, Ingenium," Shouto quickly put up a ice barrier, Hero Killer's blade slamming into it. "Or you did!"

     "Shouto, he threw his blade up at the same time!" Her clone called, being thrown into the air to catch it. Shouto was taken aback when his collar was grabbed, Stein's tongue ready to lick at his cut. Disgusted, he used his flames to burst him away.

     The clone that was sent to catch the blade only managed to get a soft graze of it before Stein had jumped, using Shouto's ice as a boost. Once he grabbed the hilt and sliced at both her and the ice.

     "He's... fast!" Her clone groaned before it poofed away. Iida groaned. "Why... are you doing this...? His fight... is with me!" [Name] turned around at the boy in shock. "I am the one... who inherited my brother's name. I... should be the one taking him down! The Hero Killer... is mine!" Surprisingly, he was shocked to see her towering over him with a glare. "Tenya," Iida was shocked to here his first name come out of her mouth with no honorific.

     "This fight, as soon as Midoriya got here, has turned from a battle of revenge to a battle of everyone's lives!" Todoroki slammed his hand down, a burst of ice being sent in waves. "And your name is Ingenium? Strange. The Ingenium I knew never had that look on his face." Todoroki added. "You've got a dark side. Guess my family isn't the only one."

       "Careful, Todoroki!" Deku grunted before he blinked in suprise. "Huh?" And now, he realized he could move.

      The ice was all sliced away. "Ya blocked your field of vision from your own opponent who's way faster than you." Todoroki put his hand out. "If you want me, then come get me!" He grunted when two knives were thrown into his arm. "Your better than I thought, kid! At least," His aim was native. "Better than him." Todoroki realized this and gasp.

      "Hey, watch out!" He called. But, before anything could happen, Midoriya had rushed forward, grasping Stein and dragging him along side the buildings. "Ah, Midoriya!" [Name] called out in worry.

      "Don't worry! Im somehow able to move now!" Todoroki mumbled, "So, it seems like his quirk has a time limit of some sort." She nodded. "Pretty much." She then turned to Iida. "How are you feeling?" She kneeled beside him with a soft look.

     "I feel... pathetic." His lip trembled. "You guys... are all fighting for me.. and im the one... who started this mess..!" She shook her head. "Iida-kun," She patted his head. "You aren't the cause of anything. We chose to fight because your our friend. Besides," She grinned.

       "That's what hero's do, right? They save who's in need!"

-

Omg this is such a filler honestly, and im so bad at fighting scenes! Im also sorry that [name] didn't get to do much. Her quirk (for me, keep in mind), is made for more of assisting than either healing or fighting.