Chapter 11: [Name]'s Counted Bravery

Quick a/n: im so so sorry i havent updated, and i have recieved all of your calls for an update! If anything is spelt wrong, ill go back and edit it as i edit other chapters 🥺

Edit: i had no idea what to name this chapter Lmfksjtj

——

              "Alright!"

           Denki and Mina both cheered as they were surrounded by a nice and happy pink aura. "This'll be a breeze if the opponents are just robots!" Denki bragged. "Such awesome news!" Beside them, Shoji turned to them. "Why do you guys seem so happy? You both have a hard time dealing with your quirks." He reminded.

        Denki thrusted his arms into the air with a happy noise. "Yeah, but with robots, i can go all out!" Mina did the same. "—And melting them would but a good thing for me!" Sero cut in. "Now you just need Yaoyoruzu to help you study and you'll both be ready for finals!" The two exclaimed in unison. "We'll definitely be able to go to the training camp now!"

          [Name], who was just about to heading inside, smiled, but it was cut short. "It shouldn't matter if its robots or actual people." The voice belonged to Bakugo. "Why are you morons so excited?" Mina whined as Denki pointed at him. "Hey! Who are you calling morons?!" Bakugo immediately turned on them.

         "Shut up!" That caused them to flinch back. "You need to learn how to control your quirk first! Ya got it?!" He then turned to Izuku. "Oi, Deku!" Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room shifted. "I dont know what the hells going on with your powers, but i saw the way your using it and i want you to know—" His eyes narrowed.

        "Its seriously pissing me off."

         "I won't have another half-assed win like the sports festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the finals, meaning new rankings," He pointed roughly at the boy. "So we'll know exactly where we're standing! Ill show you im better than you."

         [Name] walked to stand beside Todoroki, watching with a disappointing stare. "And you, Todoroki," He turned his glare behind him, watching as [Name] flinched at the sudden glare. "I'll kill you, too." His eyes locked with [Name]'s, sending her a knowing look before stomping out, slamming the door behind him.

         Her heart raced in her chest as she looked away.

          No matter how much I try.. i really...

        She smiled weakly to herself.

          Can't get stronger?

——

         "Mitsuki-san? Is Bakugo-kun home?" Mitsuki gasped as she opened the door immediately. "[Name]-san?! Is that really you?" She glomped the teenage girl into a hug, which was immediately returned. "Yes, its me, Mitsuki-san. I was wondering if—"

        "OI, YOU STUPID BRAT OF MINE!!"

        "HAH?! SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID HAG!"

        "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A HAG?! [NAME]-SAN IS HERE, YOU HEDGEHOG! COME HERE OR ELSE ILL DRAG YOU!!"

       The sound of harsh thumping was herd before the said boy was here, growling in anger. "You stupid..!" His head was suddenly throbbing, as she wacked him upside the head. "Dumbass idiot of mine! You never keep a girl waiting! Especially your girlfriend!" Cringing to herself, [Name] forced a smile.

       "A- Actually, Mitsuki-san, we—"

        "She isnt my girlfriend anymore." He glared. "Now what the hell did you want." Mitsuki glared before smiling at [Name] you two can go in the living room and speak. I'll be in the kitchen." Pushing her son harshly, she smiled back at [Name] before continuing to spew curses at Katsuki.

           She watched with an amused smile before following behind.

——

          "Now. The hell are you here for. Didn't you say you wanted nothing to do with me?" Katsuki stuffed his hands into his pockets as he watched the girl smile up at him. And to be completely honest, he didn't understand why he was nervous.

            Did he— did he actually miss her?

         Katsuki pushed the thoughts back into his head as she began to speak. "As you know, the final exams are coming up. To be honest, i, too, wish i didnt have to waste your time and come ask you for help." He immediately scowled. "I'm not looking for some type of student to fucking teach, if thats what your here to ask." She shook her head.

         "I wouldn't say a teacher, of sorts. I.. need your help. As you said to Denki and Mina earlier... i need to improve my quirk more." She, unexpectedly, flushed as she looked away. "Shouto is too busy with his studies, and i dont want to bother him, and you are the only other person i know thats got good control over their quirk." She admitted.

         Katsuki's cheeks heated up at the somehow cuteness and glared. "What makes you think everythings gonna be fine after breaking up with me? Not only that, but im surprised your not acting like those girls on the internet that go all bat-shit crazy when their boyfriend cheats on them." She frowned.

        "Do i really seem like I'd do that? Besides," She grinned weakly. "I honestly can see why anyone would cheat on me." His eyes widened but she had quickly changed the subject. "So, will you help me with my quirk?" She bowed. Katsuki, having some thought of it, swiftly turned and entered his house, slamming the door closed.

         Taking this as his answer, she sighed and turned around. "Meet me here after school. We start after school, shithead." Her eyes widened before she smiled. "Thank you, Bakugo-san!" Bowing, she waved and rushed her way home, unaware of the flushed expression spread onto Bakugou's face.

       "Shit." He cursed.

          Oh, how he hated how much one girl, one he cheated on nonetheless, could still make his heart race.

        Oh, how he hated it.

—————

I hate how rushed this is, but here is the waited update you all wanted :)