Morning Sunshines

Pyro had awoken from their slumber. Their eyes adjusted to the sun shining threw their window. Even after a rough sleep they didn't mind having the sun against their rough, burnt, scaley skin.
Not before long Pyro sat up grabbing their mask, slipping it onto their face. They adjusted it pulling on their gloves and pants. Leaving the top down.

They had been fond of their collection. Collecting such as severed ears, loose teeth, fingers, and small weapons such as spies knifes. They picked up one examining the old blood stains on the knife.
They then placed the knife down, walking towards the door.
Pyro always locked the door as they had been afraid of letting their friends see them in their true form.

Pyro walked out down the hall looking into each mercenaries room. Sniper had been passed out maybe planning his next killing on the "people he hates". Pyro chuckled a bit and wandered to the bathroom the shower running.
They Knocked on the door waiting for a reply, they then herd a french accent speak.
"Come In." Pyro slowly turned the knob and mumbled a small Hello.

They then opened a cabinet and pulled out some soap. They scrubbed the soap against their gloves, turning on the faucet. They rubbed their gloves together. Pyro hummed a tune rubbing the wet soap covered gloves under their armpits.
Pyro grabbed a towel cleaning their gloves and then turning the faucet off. Pyro nodded with a happy mumble and walked out closing the door beind them.

They had then got bumped by the one ans only Scout. Pyro grunted hard, ever since they had to do meet the team he had viewed what some of their friends said about them. It was saddening to think that everyone was scared of them.
But over time Pyro showed the team that they could be great in certain ways.

Pyro made their way downstairs letting their hand feel along the rails of the stairs. Soon they started to pick up the smell of breakfast in the kitchen. The smell of Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes filled the hallway.
Pyro started to approach the kitchen hearing two of their team mates speaking. Pyro walked in slowly and muffled a good morning to get the attention of Engineer and Demoman.

Next Chapter Will Be Posted: Mon, June 16.