Big Bully, Small Dog

Pyro quickly went over to the dog which had slash marks from being either whipped with a stick or really strong belt.

Pyro grabbed its collar and tried to search for a name tag. Maybe it was a missing dog They thought.
They grabbed the dogs leash before hearing heavy footsteps behind them. Pyro quickly turned around to which they had been punched by the old Blu Team Heavy. Pyro groaned from the pain gripping their cheek.

The old Blu Heavy laughed stepping over Pyro. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Pyro looked up threw their foggy goggles. They muffled something that couldn't quietbe herd by the classic Heavy.

"What was that? I couldn't quiet here you." Said the Classic as he raised up his fist grabbing the Pyro by its suit. "You've got three seconds before I beat you to a puddle, Got it!?" The Classic Yelled.

"1.. 2..." Pyro swiftly took out its axe swinging it which madethe Classic dodge and drop Pyro.
They quickly got up and swung again only for the Classic Heavy to grab their axe hard and yank it away. "Thanks for the weapon.." He chuckled loudly with a horrible sounding cough he swung at Pyro.

Pyro dodged and quickly charged at him taking the Classic down. Quick thinking Pyro grabbed the axe and threw it into the crate yanking the dog off of its leash and running as fast as they could the wagging trailing along.

Classic heavy stood up with anger and frustration following. "GET BACK HERE!!" He boomed. His foot steps had been heavy.
Pyro ran into a crowd and darted downand alley way onto the main road loosing the Classic Heavy.

Pyro looked at the puppy They had in their hands and stared at him with wide eyes. The puppy barked with its tail wagging.

Pyro hugged it not only risking their life for a puppy.. but also saving it.