Worry

Pyro made it back home in the early afternoon. Their eyes wandered the home as some of their friends had been sitting down watching Tv. While others had been in the kitchen talking.
Pyro went out back to Engineers headquarters and dragged the stuff along. Without doubt Pyro spotted Engineer chugging down some beer as he had prepared for the days work.

Pyro knocked gently.

Engineer turned around and smiles widely only for him to frown and walk up to Pyro his face going into worry.
"Why are ya' bleedin' Pyro?" Engineer asked. Pyro looked at him confused touching the breathing part of their mask to feel a liquid substance. Pyro got a good look at it. It was blood.

Pyro breathed threw their nose only to cough up flem and blood threw their breathing hole.

Engineer quickly grabbed a cloth off his bench area. "Pyro.. What happened." He asked grabbing Pyro mask. Pyro quickly reacted and shoved his hand away.
"Relax.. im not gonna pull it off ya'.."
Engineer slowly ran his hand up their mask pressing the cloth against Pyros nose.

Pyro panicked lessened as Engineer spoke softly. "Blow." Pyro did as told blowing their nasty boogers into the cloth. Engineer cleaned off their blood from their face and took his hand out of their mask. "See that wasn't so bad. Now go clean up, and then we can speak about what happened."

Pyro dragged the wagon in and nodded backing up and into the house.