Fresh and Ready for Work

Pyro placed back on their mask. They took a warm shower which made them feel better after having that fight with the Classic Heavy.
Pyro sighed hard pushing up against the counter getting a good look at themselves. They pulled on their suit and boots lastly pulling on their gloves. Pyro walked downstairs to where Engineer was making some coffee for the rest of the day.
Pyro mumbled a hello. To which Engineer turned around and asked "How's your nose doin' Pyro?"

Pyro stared at Engineer and nodded quickly putting a thumbs up. To which Engineer gave a smile. He spoke once more. "How about we get to work Pyro?"
Pyro nodded, Engineer leading them to his working space.

"I noticed you got that puppy right there." He pointed. The puppy has been eating scraps of chiken off of a plate. Pyro nodded staring at the puppy.
"Say.. where did you get him from??" Pyro looked at Engineer. Pyro mumbled things which Engineer couldn't quiet understand. "What was that Pyro?"

Pyro looked around as they didn't wanna talk. "Nevermind, Uh wanna start by getting those scraps out of the wagon so we can view them??" Pyro walked over to the wagon grabbing some scrapped sheets. Pyro placed them down on Engineers table to which he examined. "Hmm.. this ones good." Pyro pulled it away and placed it down in a pile.

Pyro showed Engineer more sheets which he would reply with a yes or a no.

Moments later Pyro had made a pile for Engineer. "Alright Pyro. Lets get some measurements of this dog." Pyro nodded to which he picked up the dog and placed it on Engineers desk. The pup wagged its tail its eyes fixes on Engies Coffee mug. Engineer grabbed a ruler and measured its height and length. "Alright, He's a good size for a pup. Just very thin. But will work on that."

Pyro nodded and picked up the pup cradling it. To which Engineer started to get to work. He shaped a robot like skeleton bolting down the armor for the pup.
He made a box and wired it up to a Level 3 Sentry Head. Engineer started to mold a box shaped dog head and hammered the bolts in. Engineer fit it all together and then looked over at Pyro.

"Alright bring him over. I think, thats all that needs to be done!" He said with a cheerful smile.

Pyro nodded and handed over the pup. The pup wagged its tail as Engineer placed the Dogs Armory over it.
Engineer flicked a switch as the pup wagged its tail the gray metal clanking as the pup barked the rocket heads shooting past Engineer and pyro into a near by trech.

"Yes! Yes!!" Engineer laughed patting the pups armory. "I programmed it to aim elsewhere then its team!" He laughed as Pyro looked over with joy clapping their hands.

The pup wagged its tail and jumped on Engineer making him fall back. Pyro patted the dogs head as the small pup licked at Engineers face.

"This is gonna be a great Addition to the Team!" Engie said.