Meeting The New Team (New Book Start)

Medic rushed down onto the battle field, he pushed his medical bed along the rubble, blood dripping from his head and nose. "Soldier! Cover me!" He shouted only to be met with gun fire. As a Blu Heavy pinned him down, his own Medic Pocketing him. The heavy gave a loud laugh as Medic returned the fire with his Medigun. 

Pyro laid helpless on the field as he took cover behind a dead Soldiers body. He was afraid and not only was Engineer feet away, he was pinned by another funny looking heavy in which a Demo-man was backing him up. 

Engineer called out for Medic, Red Heavy and him being pinned up against the point as a THIRD Blu heavy pinned them down. "Doc'! Get yer' ass over here!! We are getting pinned!!" He shouted as the Red Solider blasted the Blue Heavy and Medic away, leaving them wounded by a critical hit.

Pyro mumbled as he yelled for Engineer. Engineer could tell when Pyro needed his help, he spotted a Spy that Pyro didn't see, as Pyro was having a panic attack leaving Pyro to mumble out for Engineer.

Engineer saw the moment flash before his eyes. He yelled for Pyro to move. Pyro couldn't understand much. Engineer saw the Spy change raising his knife trotting before the Pyro. With a laugh, Engineer yanked a Sniper from near by pointing to the Spy. "Take the shot dammit! We can't loose that Pyro Understood!" New newest member on the team was great with fire, as the oldest Sniper aimed and struck that spy down. With a battle cry yell that everyone is known to love today.

Engineer threw himself over the rail and gripped his gun as he ran to Pyro, as Medic saw his chance to make his way to the dying Heavy, with only meer seconds Medic used all his muscle to lift the man throwing him onto the trollie. "Solider! You keep's zoes damn Heavys off me!" 

The rather younger Heavy gasped out as he held onto Medics hand. "Don't let me die doktoer, please, don't." Medic gave a smile. "You my friend has not seen what we medic can do! Your in great hands!!"

As Solider guided them he blasted the three raging Heavy's as much as he could before tripping and giving a thumbs up to Medic in which Medic ran into the safe room. 

Pyro was having a panic attack, as Engineer ducked and slid next to him as they had been being pinned down against a dead body as it was being riddled with stray bullets. "Hey, hey Pyro- Pyro! Listen to me- we gotta move, Solider will be fine." Engineer lied talking about the Middle Aged Solider who's body they had been laying behind. "If we don't move we will die, we are gonna die, we need to move alright!?" He yelled as Sniper took shots keeping them covered.

Pyro shook his head in protest as he gripped Engineer mumbling nonsense. "We gotta move Pyro, If we don't move, you won't see me or anyone else on the teem understood!?" Pyro was sobbing at this point before Engineer counted. "On my count of three we run to the hide 1.." He counted before they both set out for some stairs, Pyro air blasted a rocket on instinct but missed  pill, not before long he got hurt as Engineer backed up retracing as the Pyro screamed in agony. 

Engineer made a dive as he fell on top of Pyro as he rolled over and dragged him into the stairs the announcer speaking. "The control Point is Being Captured!!" Before anyone could do anything. "YOU FAILED!" Rang out loud with oncoming boo's for the Red and cheers for the Blue, as they celebrated.

Engineer took off his hat throwing it to the ground as Pyro already started to look miserable.

Engineer knew this was their worst game yet, loosing three maps already, and he knew they were all gonna be replaced. Sniper came down the stairs. "What the hell happened! Why was this idiotic freak laying their like a dying kangaroo huh!? We're gonna loose our job's engineer, I got kids to feed!!" He said, only for Engineer to punch him. "Don't you ever... call him a freak." Engineer said Cold.

Sniper had fallen back as he went wide eyed. He stood up and frowned spitting at Engineer. "Worthless." He remarked to both of them. 

🎉 You've finished reading The Pyro's Day with The Engineer (Discontinued Read Update Part/ New Chapter!) 🎉