Small Talk

"Mornin' Pyro!" Engineer said flipping some pancakes which smelled like blue berries.
Demoman raised up his beer as a cheer to Pyro.

Pyro smiled under their mask sitting at the table. Engineer placed a plate infront of Pyro with a small smile. "How was yer' sleep Pyro?" He asked. Pyro grabbed their fork. Pyro stared at the pancakes for a moment only to realize it had a smiley face made with syrup.

Pyro clapped looking at Engineer with joy. They started digging into their meal forcing the fork up their mask.

"So uhh, Pyro What do ya' say about helping me with somethin', eh?" Engineer said watching the doves pass the window only to be followed by a medic.

Pyro paused as their chewing got slow. They mumbled something then spoke gently with louder mumbles. "Mhhp mhp!" [Yes!]
Engineer Nodded at his reply. Demoman gulped some of his beer down looking over at Pyro. "Yer' straps a bit off, Mate."

Pyro looked down at their shoulder and adjusted their strap nodding to Demoman with a muffled Thanks.

Engineer then stared down at his plans for a new robot. "Well Pyro. Im gonna needs you to get me.. Uh a few ah things before I start the process." Pyro looked over scooping up some eggs onto their fork and chewing it down.

"Ah ah, Not now Pyro, once yer' a done eating then we can work out on getting everythin' for this robot."