Preps for a Robot

After Pyro was done they went to go wash their plate, scrubbing off everything and then putting it on the racket for the dishes.

Demoman had left to go help medic get his doves.

Engineer had been writing a list down of what extras they needed. Pyro looked over his shoulders speaking muffled. "Mhpmm mhhhmp mhh mhpph?" [What do we need a dog for?] Engineer smiled. "Good question Pyro, we are gonna turn that dog into a fetchin' dog!"
Pyro paused. "Mhp mhmm mhp!?" [A what Dog!?] Engineer stood up. "A fetchin dog, Pyro.."

Pyro let out a sigh of relief thinking they herd something else. Pyro pulled a chair close to Engineer watching what he was writing.
Engineer then spoke. "Alrighty! We need a stray dog, two cans of red paint, metal scraps, and some goggles." Engineer handed a paper to pyro with all the needs. "Mhhp Mphm." [Stray Dog?] Pyro muffled.

Engineer nodded. "I think it would be best to get a dog instead of buldin' it from scratch ya'know?"
Pyro spoke again. "Mhmp mmhpm mmhhp mhh mhp?" [We aren't gonna hurt it?] Engineer shook his head. "Nah, we just need it for the fittin and maybe, just maybe we might keep the dog."

Pyro clapped their hands together. Engineer smiled a bit adjusting his goggles. "Now what I need you to do Pyro, is to get everythin' on that list right there." He pointed. "And when you do come to the out back near the barn and will get to work." Engineer grabbed his blueprints and headed out tipping his hat off to pyro.

Pyro stared down at the list, making their way upstairs to their room. They grabbed their axe pulling on their suit completely.

They made their way downstairs opening the front door, smelling the sweet air threw their mask. With a muffled Giggle they got going walking down the dirt road twords a junk yard.
Pyro knew where to find all these things it was simple enough as it is to find such things, in a world where Pyro lives nothing could stop them.

Minutes later Pyro made it to a junk yard, it smelled of rotten old metal which Pyro loved to taste threw their mask. They walked in and looked around finding a good dirty wagon. Pyro grabbed a hose from near by turning it on, spraying the wagon off. Afterwards they turned it off dragging the wagon along the paths made by others.

Pyro spotted some old metal lighters. Quickly they ran over to them picking it up while examining the colors of the lighters. One was a brass color while the other was a rotting copper. Pyro smiled under their mask throwing them into the wagon while trotting along.

Not before long Pyro was throwing metal sheets into the wagon metal boxes and metal screws, nails, hammer heads, and much more.
Pyro looked down at their wagon examining what they had. Pyro then checked off the metal dragging the wagon down the dirt road.

They started to see locals pop up from here and there. Pyro didn't mind seeing people its just how people saw them which made Pyro think about themself.

Dragging the wagon along into town Pyro spotted a hardware store walking quickly twords it. They parked their wagon outside and opened the door looking aroun. They stared down the piles of stacked stuff. Pyro then wandered around finding some paints.

They scanned the paints on the shelf and picked out two red cans, grabbing a pink one just for good measures. Pyro walked twords the front smiling at the cashier, They paid leaving the store with a wide smile under their mask.
The last thing was a dog and Pyro didn't know where to find one. They looked around for any signs or an indication of stray dogs.

Pyro wandered for atleast an hour walking to a more.. poor part of town, it was cheerful tho! Lots of kids running around on a hot summer day while others sat back on their porches and drank.
A small bark came from a deep dark alley way which caught Pyro's attention quickly. Swiftly They turned around twords that direction dragging the wagon along into the alley.

Pyro's eyes went wide to the sight of the dogs state.