Late Noon

The day was kinda slow after building the pup its robot suit. Engineer had been talking with Pyro about new ideas and upgrades he wants to give the pup.

Pyro listened in as Medic came from around the corner his face all beat and bloodied. Pyro got up quickly mumbling a heavy medic sound.
Pyro went and hugged Medic hard. Medic stumbled and hugged back. "A-ah.. oh.." Medic rubbed his smaller team mates back. "Pyro.. zid you uh.. bump into.. Zat.. heavy?"

Pyro nodded quickly looking up at Medic with small sobs. Medic nodded and looked away. Engineer quickly took notice as he had been fixing one of his dispensers. "The hell happened to you Medic?" He quickly came over with a cloth. "Whatever.. Pyro zid to him.. we are all in big trouble."

Engineer was confused for a moment as Pyro broke into more heavy sobs. "The pup.." He said. "The pup! Pyro! Did you still that pup!?"

Pyro nodded quickly gripping the Medic hard.
"Zon't be such a baby.." Medic said rubbing their back. "Will work zhings okay?" Medic said.

Pyro looked at medic with a hard nod.

Engineer sighed hard. "Dammit.. we are fucked he said looking into the far distance. The sun setting past the horizon.
This is gonna be war.

(:D thanks for reading guys! Im glad I could make a story on my favorite game! Anways a sequel is coming out soon!)