Chapter 3: Dream Attic

We stood in front of the big door that lead into the place the galla is being held at, lilly was showing the buser our tickets he nodded and the velvet rope was un clipped. Lilly dragged me inside and straight into the center of the crowd, where she spotted our friends.

I was a nervous wreck, my hands were the most interesting thing out of this entire ordeal.

Lilly dragged us to our group of friends that suprisingly also got invited. Addison and Dusten were casually talking when Lilly greated them with a playful punch in the gut.

They moved away from me a little and started to talk about something excitedly, the three of them were whispering to eachother, looking back at me multiple times to see if I was still there.

I only cought a few things due to the busy area, like someone's name and Lilly's sudden look of ditermination.

Lilly dispursed from the boys and swiftly made their way to me. I let out a nervous chuckle as they dragged me to the snack bar, leading me right to a blonde boy in a royal blue tuxedo, who eat nervously fidgeting when Lilly ran right up to him.

"Ivan!" Lilly yelled happily waving at him, the name was said earlier. When Lilly was talking to the boys. His nervous eyes flicked to our direction, he waved back and by the time we were actually up to him Lilly gave the poor boy a bone crushing hug.

"Hey, Lilly." He greated after they let go of them, he awkwardly rubbed his neck. "Whose this?" He pointed to me. I waved awkwardly fiddling rubbing my thumb and index finger together nervously.

Lilly was really excited. "This is (y/n)" Lilly linked our arms together. "There my room mate." They smiled brightly.

The blonde seemed to realize something.

Lilly unhooked our arms and pointed to the blonde. "And this, is Ivan." Lilly tried their best to resist another hug. "We've been friends for about 3 years." Lilly's shoulders went back and the smile on their face widened, as if they were proud of that, like it was some type of accomplishment.

I looked at the two chatting happily, they seemed to get alone really well. I found myself looking at the snacks, I didn't even realize Lilly was gone until I looked up from the table and only saw Ivan awkwardly swirling a glass full of juice.

"Where'd they go?" I asked, looking around. Ivan pointed to the right, where Lilly was talking to an older man. His beard was shaped as two kittens, strangely purfect. He must shave.

Ivan must have noticed me staring for he spoke up. "That's kotetsu." He seemed to have calmed down. I gave a quick nod, that doesn't give me any reasurance. "Don't worry, there safe with him." He took a drink from his cup and turned towards me.

I gave him an are you sure look. He chuckled, it sounded of silk, Like the rippling waves of water. He genuinely smiled. "There been friends alot longer than you would think." His breath taking violet eyes softened. I looked back to Lilly, even though I wanted to keep looking at him. Lilly was looking at the man the same way they looks at their Wilde Tiger cards.

"She must really like him huh?" I inquired.

Ivan chuckled and then his eyes brightened. "Did you know that Lilly says he has a Grandpa soul?"

"What?" I looked at him eyes burning with curiosity. "No they dont." I laughed.

"No seriously it's true." He started to wave his hands around trying to prove his point. "He's like a clumsy grandparent." He let out an airy laugh. "He even gives those proud bear hugs when you something good."

Lilly pointed in our direction, and evil smirk plastered itself on the man's face. Great, another Lilly like person.

"He sounds nice."