Chapter 7: Not so seceret anymore.

I stood over my desk, littered with tons of drawings. Scoffing slightly at the unfinished drawings that cluttered the already messy area.

I pulled my (f/c) jacket over my shoulders, slinging a messanger bag on my head. Resting it against my neck, filling it with my most used art supplies.

The sound of a door opening didn't fail to reach my ears. I opened my bedroom door and looked towoards lilly.

Their soft brown hair stuck out more thst usuall and their hazel green eyes were dull, but they brightened up as soon as they met mine. A smile formed on their face and they seemed to be resisting pulling me into a hug.

"You have classes today?" I asked as Lilly tugged at their green soft bank shirt that resembled Wilde Tiger's chest plate. A smile tugged at my lips.

"Yeah, where are you headed?" A yellow bag was on their back and a doughnut Keychain hung in the zipper.

I hesitated to tell them. Their my friend they wouldn't care.

"Going to class." I lied

"Oh! Then we can walk together!" Lilly cheered happily.

That backfired. I thought that they don't have any classes I take.

I just want to draw at the park today, why did I lie to my friend.

My smile strained as I looked at their innocent round face. That was absolutely clueless to the fact that I lied to their soft round face.

"Sounds like a plan, Stan."

And with that, we walked out of the house with some granola bars and small milk cartons.

____ ______

Lilly entered the second building. I didn't go into this building, I really didn't have any classes in there.

Lilly took some crazy class that makes you learn absurd ways to kill people. I found it utterly disturbing, but Lilly really enjoyed it, claiming that they need this knowledge for writing.

As soon as Lilly entered the building I turned away and ran off of the campus and towoards the 'deserted' park.

With alot of effort I lifted my now really obnoxiously heavy shoulder bag onto a rotting bench. I looked over at the rusting seahorse and the rusted swings.

It wasn't my asthetic, but at least it was quite and nobody was around.

I pulled out my small paint set.

The paints neatly organized into little containers that kept them from mixing and forming new colours I didn't really want.

Pulling different types of textured papers out of a folder, tracing my fingers over the soothing ripples in the paper.

Placing the peices of papers next to me onto the bench so that I could pull out my pencils and pens. With a rush if wind and a wave if panic, I scrambled to catch the papers that were carried into the wind and dragged to the be floor.

With an angry huff I got up from the bench and knealed down onto thea dirt that stuck to my jeans, tainting them a darker colour. With another rush of wind that only agitated me more I angerly grabbed a peice of paper off of the dirty floor.

"You seem to be in trouble." A familiar voice greets, easily reconized for months of speaking to them.

"Hello, Ivan." I turned around to greet to owner of the voice, to be face to face with Oragami istead. My face flushed with embarassment, how could I mix Origami up with the shy Ivan?

"I'm sorry Oragami, I thought you were someone else." Despite that, I couldn't help but connect the two together. Their voices were too similar.

Origami was silent for a moment, he seemed to be thinking about something. His body tense and stiff. As if his mind was racing.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. Rubbing my index finger and my thumb together in a nervous manor.

"This wasn't how I wanted you to find out." He said, voice tight.

I looked at the hero in pure confusion. What did he mean?

I looked into the eye sockets of his mask contently and with confusion.

"We haven't even properly said hi to eachother yet." He sighed, hands fumbling with his mask and pulling it off of his head.

I found myself staring into striking purple eyes, and blinded by soft blonde hair.

I didn't even gasp, not even a sound of shock.

"I knew it." I whispered happily. I shook Ivan's armored shoulders. "I knew it!" I mouthed happily. His hands covering my mouth as if an attempt to not get anyones atrention, as if people were even around.

With soft giggles and amazed gasps I lifted up his arms admiring the work and details of his armour.

"What-?" I found myself circling the blond who was trying his best not to blush under the tons of attention he was getting.

In an excited manor I ran towoards the bench and started sketching out a figure. Curious, Ivan made his way towoards the bench. Looking at what I started.

Every time I started to add in more details, Ivan would tell me about the stories behind the designs on his armour. With a smile sketched on my face I looked up to the smiling blond that was going on about a story that had kotetsu being stupid in it. I admired the soft glow in his velvet eyes, the content smile that graced his face as he let out a small chuckle. Looking off into the setting sun, the pinks and oranges mixing together reflected off of his eyes.

The setting sun, the blended colours and the ominous shadows.

"THE SUNS SETTING." The realization of how late it was finally got to me. I gathered my stuff and carefully jammed it into my bag, rushing out of the park. "Goodbye, Ivan." I waved at the blond who let out a chuckle, waving back at my disappearing form that rushed off into the night.

The blond looked at the place I had disappeared to. His eyes fell onto the bench that had some of my leftover stuff forgoten by me over reacting. He picked up the drawings left behind, his velvet eyes tracing the soft pencil led marks that seemed to be random. With some focus and straining his eyes Ivan finally figured it out.

It was him, he smiled softly. "She must be trying a new style." He held the page gently with his fingers, trying his best not to smug the graphite. He turned towoards where I ran off, debating if he should return the drawing tonight or another time. For I seemed to be distracted by something ele if I had to leave that frantically.

Pulling his helmet back onto his head, Ivan took off running towoards the Hero Tv building to get ready to head back home.

(1135 words)

What an eventful night for (y/n) and Ivan. He never planned for you to figure it out so quickly. But seeing as you're Lilly's friend, it didn't come as a big suprize.