5:Heaven Couldn't wait

Heaving couldn't wait for you

So go on go home

Niara Verano

4:35pm June 11 2019

I sat on the bench next to Azure's grave as I read out the letter I made this was the exact time I had her and I can still remember how the doctors told me that if we weren't great survivors we would have both lost our lives.

"Hey baby....how are you...I can't believe it's been 4 years since I lost you physically because I didn't loose you I know you're here with me and I'm so sorry baby I am. I should have listened to you and let you stay with grandma and grandpa but I was being selfish because I was in so much pain. Instead look were that got me....even more pain. I never wanted to this to happen and I know you're not suffering because I had  nothing to offer you but my love....I miss your smile...and your beautiful brown eyes...and your presence you brought light to my world and every time I got sad I just had to look at your smile..and know it's gone....it's g..gone...I even got your "lucky flowers"...they really are lucky aren't they...I remember the day when you were born grandma got me these flowers that day when I got my blessing...I miss you...I miss you soo much and I would always remember your last words....I..Love..You". I cried placing the flowers on her grave before getting up and wiping my tears.

8:24pm June 11 2019

I laid on soft red velvet pillow as I listened to SZA-Garden. I just found her voice very soothing and relaxing to listen to. Getting up from my bed I walked up to my charger and un plugged my phone. 

Kordell: 

Imma pick you up at 7 tomorrow dress nicely. 

Me: Bye nigga I always dress nicely

Kordell:😑Lets see if after tomorrow you still have that funky ass attitude😉😂

Me: Lets see if after today i'll talk to you or better yet i cant go tomorrow I'm sick😇😇😂

Kordell: Fine keep playin imma ask Kiala to tell me where u live then kidnap your ass.

Me: Ok Bro😂😂

Kordell: Yo Niara I told you to stop fucking calling me that gay shit.😑

Me: It aint gay im just talkin to my bro.😇

Kordell: Im finna fuck u up😑

Me: Bet😉

Kordell: Keep playin and see if you be able to walk after im done with u

Me: I'll like to see you try 😂😂😂😂ya shit probably ass tiny ass a shrimp

Kordell: Ya mom said opposite

Me: Nasty ass im finna go bye

Kordell: Bye mamas

Turning my phone off I laughed to myself before getting up then realizing....I don't have a dress.

I could just cancel it...but that shit would be mean.

Barely managing to walk i got to my desk i opened my computer and scanned some stores for a dress. I came across this black dress for 12.56 dollars. I got up and went to get ready so i could pick it up.

I wore a simple grey t shirt dress and put on som sandals. 

Then got my purse and car keys before making my way to the garage.

● ● ● ● ● 

Arriving at my destination I picked up the dress and a few others just in case I changed my mind. 

I decided to stop at I hop for breakfast and when I walked inside you wouldn't believe who the fuck I saw sitting on the table laughing with someone else because life is going good for him.

Fuckin Marcus and wait a damn minute he was with Kordell.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. My mind screamed at me.

I  didn't even know if I wanted to cry or yell or scream or stab someone. I was just so mad I felt dizzy like I was going to pass out but the anger in me held my composure .I wanted to rush over there and stab the both of them Kordell just because he was associating with him. I hated him with a passion he took away the only person that I cared about and I wanted to do the same to him except I might be a bit cold-hearted but my heart will never allow me to do that.

 Although I wanted to walk away out of Ihop and just go home and cry I couldn't help but get mad that Kordell was talking to him so of course I did the foolish thing witch was to go over there but stopped myself and thought about my actions.

 I go over there and kill them now everyone would be watching and I'll go to jail so what if I just text Kordell I ask him about his friend and if I can meet up with them so then I can kill them.

I walked out and just got a donut from a nearby bakery store I still had anger feeling inside me but after I thought about what was going to go down it calmed me down a little.

I stormed inside my house and got to my phone and texted the betraying ass nigga since if I heard his voice I will most likely curse him out.

Me: Hey Kiala told me what happened to your friend. Is he okay?

So if you haven't figured yet Kiala and Kordell are like siblings they've been best friends since 3rd grade so I already knew he told her shit.

Kordell: Friend? He my half bro

"WTF SO I WAS GONNA BE GOING ON A DATE WITH THIS CHILD KILLING UGLY ASS PUSSY NIGGAS BRO....AH HELL FUCKIN NO". I screamed but still played it cool on text.

Me: Oh I ain't know you had siblings how about we invite everyone and have a lil movie night im free tonight

Kordell: ok that cool I'll send my address so you can slide through.

Me: Oki

Somebody finna die today.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Kordell Nefulla

 I already knew Niara was Marcus ex.

He saw her inside I hop and freaked out I turned around and saw Niara then ask if he knew her. When he told me she was his ex. At first I thought it was a joke but it wasn't.

I instantly knew something was wrong. And thought maybe Marcus lied about his story.

1. If she had a disorder she wouldn't remember shit that happened.

2. Niara simply too sweet to kill her own daughter or even fuck her dad.

So maybe something else happened for her to shoot him and he lied. I wanted to ask and knew he won't say shit so decided to let Niara play it out. I could already tell Niara was sneaky and had something planned so she'll probably tell me. Another reason I knew was because I never told Kiala so she sotted us at I hop.

I told Marcus to get ready that I had a guests coming over for a movie of course leaving out Niara's name  then I invited Kiala over and told her to get ready.

Lets hope nobody gets hurt..... HOPE