17:Confessions

Omniscient

2:23pm October 2 2019

"Are you going inside or nah". Niara asked as Kordell parked the car in Niara's house they weren't arguing the tension was just high from their previous conversation.

"Yeah". He said getting out the car to open Niaras door.

"Thank you baby you're so kind". She giggled as she kissed his cheek and took his hand in his going upstairs. "You welcome mamas". He replied and just that small action lightened their mood.

Niara used her spare key as she walked in the house seeing her dad watching the news.

"Niara were have you been". Her dad got up and hugged her as she hugged him back.

"I've been caught up in school sorry". She smiled.

"Don't apologize for getting an education...and who is this young guy"? Her father asked Niara taking his hand out for a hand shake.

"Oh Dad this is Kordell, Kordell this is my dad". Niara spoke up.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Verano". Kordell said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you to Kordell". Her dad said shakng his hand he had good vibes from him.

"Ni-Ni your moms in her room the nurses aren't there did they tell you she woke up". Her dad spoke.

"No they didn't I'm gonna go see her". Niara said excitedly.

"Well go meet her while I talk to Kordell". 

"Ok dad please don't give him a hard time". Niara said going up the stairs.

"Nia". Her mom spoke seeing her.

"Mom". Niara said goin over to hug her with tears escaping her eyes.

"Baby I missed you". Her mom said hugging her tightly.

"Me too mama". Niara cried.

They caught up on everything and her mom was healthy. Kordell met them and agreed that when Niara's mom gets better they'll have dinner together.

> > > > > > > 

"Ya parents are nice". Kordell said while driving.

"Yeah they are". Niara said.

"So what you wanna do today". He asked.

"Anything you want baby". Niara said she just wanted to be with him.

"I know what we can do". He smirked.

"Kordell I'm sore as fuck". Niara laughed.

"That don't mean nothing you can take it". He chuckled.

"Aight bet". She challenged.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After two hours of sex,  Niara sat on the bed with her mac as she searched for jobs. The two hadn't bothered to put on clothes yet. Niara also bought her birth control pills so they wouldn't have to use rubber. Kordell had never done it without a condom except with Niara and he was loving it.

"Babe I found this job at a cafe". Niara said showing him a job she found. 

Tho Kordell had money Niara still wanted a job to make her own money and Kordell respected that. He found himself more attracted to her because of the fact she was responsible a trait he admired in women. He loved how she was smart and didn't kiss up to peoples ass. That was one reason he wanted her to meet his family because she might not have the big boobs and big ass but he was more attracted to her personality.

"You'll looks so sexy in a uniform mamas". He smirked resting his head on the pillow looking at her with love.

"I know right...I think I should sign up". Niara thought out loud. The reason why she never had a job was because her parents always gave her money and Niara was to focused on school for her to start a job but since she was done she didn't want to stay at home everyday.

"I think you should keep searching first". Kordell said wanting to make sure she got a job that fitted her.

"You prolly right". She sighed scanning the internet. "Theres this fashion agency that needs someone to answer the phone". She smiled.

"How much it pays"? Kordell asked.

"35$ per hour just for answering a fun". She chuckled.

"Thats good I think that fits you like you'll have to recommend clothing items and probably get free stuff". He smirked.

"You right I'm signing up". She said filling the form.

"Mamas". Kordell called her name.

"Hm"? She looked away from the computer looking at him.

"I know you think this early but I love you". He smiled.

"Baby love is never too early and I love you". She smirked back giving him a peck but he gripped her neck stopping her as the pack turned into a make out session.

"Lemme show you how much I love you". Kordell whispered into the kiss as Niara smacked her teeth pulling away.

"Nigga we just fucked for 2hrs straight I get the picture". She chuckled.

"Fine then I'll go make dinner". He said getting up putting on his basketball shorts.

"Wait no come bother me". She laughed  getting off the bed as she threw on the yellow shirt from earlier.

______________________

Kordell and Niara both made cury chicken and rice. Then Niara brought out the white wine and they eat it with their food.

"Kordell I said I'm fine I'll go". Niara said as she ate her chicken.

"I change my mind if you don't want to go we don't have to". He sighed. He really wanted her to meet his other family members but didn't want to force her to go.

"You have to meet your family and I know this means a lot to you so I'm going to go". She shrugged as Kordell chuckled.

"You so amazing you know that"? He asked admiring her.

"Yeah I am". She bragged.

"Imma stop giving you complements since you wanna be cocky". He mugged her.

"Whatever". She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Don't whatever me". He snapped his fingers causing Niara to burst out laughing.

"See this why I don't watch "Love&HipHop" around you". She said catching her breath then taking their dishes and putting them in the sink.

"This why I love you mamas". He said walking over to the sink and wrapping his hands around her waist and leaving kisses on her neck.

"I love you too". She smilled.

They confessed their love....