6: Karma

You don't gotta worry bout me

 U made it clear that you don't want me here

  So just go on and have your fun now

 But remember what goes around comes around

Niara Verano 

9:34pm June 12 2019

I quickly took a shower a very cold one so I could chill out before I murder someone. I changed into some other clothes that would give me allowance so I could beat up Marcus ass. I sprayed some perfume so I could smell good after beating up his ass and rushed to my phone so I can inform Kiala of what was going to go down.

"Bitch do you know were im going to rn". I yelled through the phone as I put my shoes.

"Yes bitch Kordell told me and Im getting ready cause if you go alone you gonna kill two niggas". She laughed bitterly. Kiala was pissed of that some ugly ass nigga could do a thing and she hated him with pure passion maybe just as much as I do which is to kill him.

"Imma need you to pick me up Ion wanna waste my gas on his ass". I said honestly.

"Whatever love, Im on my way". She spoke hangin up.

• • • • • • • • • •

I put on some body spray as I looked in the mirror. I wanted to put on some shorts and a tube top but didnt want the top to fall off incase I had to pop someone in their mouth. So I setteled on a navy blue set. 

I was so unexcited to go I really wanted him dead

I was so unexcited to go I really wanted him dead. I knew he wasnt expecting me and Kordell invited me cause he thought something was wrong. I knew that because when I said somein about Kiala I realized I made a mistake because she would have mentioned I was his ex which led to some of my theories that 

1: he didn't tell her about his bro which would be weird cause they are best friends or

2: he did tell her about his bro but she didn't tell him about me maybe because he might have something against Marcus ex leading me to the conclusion that Marcus lied about me probably not saying my name.

I swear when I get over there I'm beating his ass cause no way he gon get away with this.

● ● ● ● 

Omniscient

10:30 pm

Marcus and his babymomma were in the living room talking about their future together as she sat beside him with her legs laid across his lap. Kordell had dropped by the store to get some drinks and snacks for the evening. So he was alone on the couch with Zuri. They were expecting a baby in 8 months and Zuri wanted to get married.