24: Unwanted guest

2 months later

Niara Verano

10:34am January 1 2020

The scent of bacon, chocolate chip pancakes and my favorite: mango blue berry smoothie ,woke me up from my slumber. 

I rolled off the bed,slipping on Kordells shirt and slipped on my fuzzy slides. Walking down the stairs the scent of bacon became stronger. Then my veiw focused on a shirtless Kordell who was fixing two plates of food for us along with the smoothies. You would think after dating this man for atleast 8 months now would prevent him from having such a great effect on me but its so wrong. 

I walked up to him wrapping my hands around his waist then placing kisses on his neck.

"Good morning baby". I yawned resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey". He said dryly putting more bacon on my plate. I frowned removing my head from his shoulder and unwrapping my hands from him before snatching my plate and my smoothie from the counter and sitting on the dinning table.

"Why you crying mamas I'm just playin good morning my love ". Kordell said kissing my cheek and wyping my tears causing me to eye him.

"Thats not funny". I pouted as he kissed my lips and took a seat right next to me with his food.

"It was though your frown cute". He said drinking his smoothie.

"So you just made me sad to see my frown"? I asked blushing slighyly raising an eyebrow

"No I made you sad to see your adorable frown". He shrugged."Are you going to work today?".

"No I feel kind of sick". I sighed.

"Aww mY pOoR bAbY". He mocked my words from 2 weeks sgo when he was sick.

"You're such a fool". I laughed then started choking on bacon and had a whole cough attack and used my smoothie to gulp it down. Kordell was just laughing uncontroablly at the whole thing.

"So you were just gon leave me to choke to death huh?" I asked as he recovered from his laughing fit.

"But you ain't dead right?". He said as I just shaked my head at his goofy behavior. Then the door bell rang and I got up to get it.

Opening the door I got dizzy as I stared at the person who stood before me.

Marcus.

Kordell instantly got up from the table and rushed to the door grabbing a hold of my waist pulling me into his chest to prevent me from fainting,

"The fuck you think you are popping up at my house like this"? Kordell asked irritated while I focused on staying calm.

"Your brother". Marcus shrugged bluntly trying to go inside.

"Nah nigga you aint my bro Ion know no dissrespectful niggas like you". Kordell shrugged shoving Marcus back.

"Wow Dell you really finna defend me over some physco ass bitch who fucked her father and got fucking pregnant then got her mom in a mentally unstable home...maybe you physco too after all remember what you did to carlos"? Marcus asked chuckling bitterly and Kordells fist contacted with his jaw then Kordell jumped on him punching the shit out of his face.

I felt myself getting extremely dizzy and held on to the desk right next to the door.

"STOP KORDELL baby STOP". I screamed as he stopped then got off from Marcus who was knocked out.

Weak ass nigga.

Kordell ran over to me as I was about to faint and all of a sudden I ran over to the bathroom squating to the toilet before throwing up all my breakfast from earlier.

Kordell sighed holding back my freshly highlighted curls as I countinued to spewl out my food.

When I was done he picked me up wyping my face then walked me back to living room. He then laid me on the couch.

Marcus got up from the floor coughing recoverying from his little 'nap'. I instantly went mute.

It's not like it was the first time in a long time I went mute. I still did that and had horrific nightmares but Kordell was more skilled to handle it especially since the first time I saw Marcus so he knew what to do. He also knew it was going to be a normal thing because though what I had been through was 11 years ago it was a tramatic exprerience and happened in my childhood which is supposed to be what molds us so it was going to be something I'll always remember and unfortunatly a part of who I am.

"What kind of nigga you think you are for almost killing ya own brother ya ownn blood for a bitch !" Marcus spat at Kordell who leaned against the counter and locked his jaw in anger I could tell if I wasnt here he would infact murder him.

"Call her a bitch one more fucking time and I swear on my mama it will be the last thing you'll ever fucking say". Kordell gritted angerly.

"Whatever bro fuck you fuck both of you". Marcus gritted leaving.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't even have a true reason to be crying but if I didnt feel sick I would've beat his ass and thats on Azure.

Kordell kneeled next to the couch kissing my lips and my tears away then snuggling his face in between the crook of my neck.

"You feeling better?" He asked whispering in my ear sending chills through my body.

I nodded in response still being mute.

"I'm gonna run to the store real quick". Kordell said kissing my forehead then got up and left. I already knew what he was going to get but I didnt want him to.

I didnt want to be pregnant....