21:A vacation

Kordell Neffula

1:04pm October 27 2019

I waited outside then saw Niara walking towards the car with a huge smile on his face as she damn near skipped towards the car.

"Why you so happy?" I questioned as she entered the car.

"I got a raise". She smiled.

"That's amazing my baby gon be richer than me". I laughed as she giggled.

"So were you taking me". She asked as curiousity filled her eyes.

"First we going to eat lunch cause I'm hungry then we going shopping and the last place is a suprise". I said starting the car then pulling out of the parking lot.

At the mall

"Is this cute?" Niara asked holding up a orange sundress.

"That will look so sexy on you mamas". I grilled admiring the orange dress. Orange was her color.

She picked a few dresses placing them in the cart then walked over to the cashier.

"Nia what you doing?" I asked as she brought out her card switching it with mine.

"Kor-"

"Niara I said no". I frowened swipping my card as she rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling them damn eyes at me and see what happens". I smirked taking the bags from her and placing them in the trunk.

"I'll like to see you try". She smiled hopping in the seat.

"Where next". She asked.

"You'll see". I said driving off.

• • • • • • • • • • •

3:45pm 

"Were are we?" Niara asked as I stopped the car in a fancy unique resturant.

"A place where we play". I said sarcastically then chuckled seeing her mug me. I got out of the car then opened her door.

"Thank you babe you so kind even though you an asshole". She smiled as I smacked my lips.

Holding her hand we walked in the restaurant and I had already made reservations.

We took a sit at the table I had reserved. 

"So what you wanna eat"? Niara asked

"You". I blankly replied.

"Kordell I'm serious". She giggled.

"Ok lets have the shrimp and fried rice". I said.

"That sounds good". She said.

We ordered our food and ate in peace as we enjoyed the taste of our meal.

"You never told me what my mama talked to you bout". I said.

"Because you dont need to know". She said eating a spoonfull of rice.

"So you not gon tell me?"I asked agsim

"Nope". She smiled and shrugged causing me to mug her." Were we going next?" She asked.

"Since you being secretive no". I smiled eating my rice.

"Petty". She stated and I just shrugged.

After we finished eating , we then went to the car and I drove home.

"Why we home?" Niara asked as she got out of the car and I opened the trunk to get her bags.

"Because we need to get ready ". I said taking her hand and walking inside my house.