26: All I need

Omniscient

"We got this mamas we got this". He said to Niara.

"OH MY GOD KORDELL WATCH OUT". Niara yelled as Kordell took a sharp turn to the right causing the car that was about to hit them from behind to swerve to the left he kept looking behind not seeing the tree but turned around then....

CRASH

2 hrs later 

5:30pm January 1 2019

Kordell Neffula

I opened my eyes not knowing how long I was out but felt my self on a hospital bed.

NIARA.

I tried to get up but my ankle hurt badly.

"Don't worry it's temporary you spranged one ankle". A female nurse said chuckling slightly.

"Wheres my girlfriend is she ok I need to know". I asked struggling to sit up.

"She's in room 30 sir". The nurse said as I tried to move my feet I stood up groaning in pain then grabbed the crutches next to the bed.

I  struggled to getting to room 30 then saw Niara laying in sleep hooked up to machines.

"Mr. Neffula ?" I heard the doctor behind me.

"Yes ?" I asked .

"Oh Miss.Verano called you guys in then passed out she's in a coma and your right leg is fractured you need to avoid leaning on it for a while. Miss Verano is ok though I have news to tell you when she wakes up". The doctor said causing me to shiver in fear.

"Ok thank you". I sighed taking a seat next to her bed.

Shit the baby.

"Um doctor is the baby ok?" I asked in fear. If the baby was dead then Niara would be destroyed and ruined she had already lost her daughter and would be devastated if she looses another child.

"Yeah the baby is in great shape but like I said theres some news I'll need to share". The doctor said again causing me to release a huge sigh of relief.

I took Niaras hand in mine kissing it then all of a sudden something happened. The machine started beeping loudly.

"DOCTOR...DOCTOR SOMETHINGS WRONG". I yelled getting my crutches then standing up.

Watching as a bunch of nurses and doctors flew in the room.

"Sir you need to leave". A nurse said trying to push me out.

"No". I refused.

"You need to let us do our job and save her". She said and this time I left.

I sat in the lobby waiting for them to finish. I then walked to were they placed my bag to get my phone and wallet then called my mom.

"Hey ma". I sighed.

"Hello Kordell why you sound sad". She asked.

I told her everything from the baby to the bombing to the crash.

"So that son of a bitch of your step bro tried to kill you and Niara". She said bitterly.

"Yeah". I shrugged as if she could visually see me.

"Yall should call the police and file a restraining order better yet he can go to jail for attempted murder".

"Yeah we'll report it but we at the hospital right now and Niara still in bed and before the accident we planned to go stay in dubai just till the babys born then we'll move back".

"Yeah I guess its ok just talk to the police bout it before yall leave and I'm so happy for yall".

"Thanks ma tell my Auntys please".

"Ok son I love you bye". She said hanging up.

I laid my head down then saw the doctors coming out of her room.

"Mr. Neffula she was in shock but is awake". The doctor said as I jumped up grabbing my crutches then limped back to the room.

"I'm so glad you're okay". Niara cried geting up carefully making her way to hug me.

"Same to you mamas". I said kissing her hair.

The doctor came back in the room telling us about how she was strong and had no injuries or scrathes except a small concussion he told us how we were 2 months pregnany and how lucky we were that we hit a tree and our car was barely dented

So we walked out getting our stuff then went back to our car which they lifted and brought to the hospital.

I called my workers to get my jet ready so we could leave to dubai.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

4 hours later

We were on the jet relaxing from the crazy day we had Niara laid on my chest as we watched Netflix.

Niara got a hold of Zuris number and it turns out I was right about him killing her baby. She was going to put him in jail for beating her to near death and killing a baby. She was so sad and wanted him in jail. 

"Baby?". Niara called me.

"Yes mamas". 

"I'm so glad you're ok I woke up shocked because I taught I lost you but they calmed me down". She cried.

"I know baby it's ok I'm here mamas and I aint planning on leaving". 

"Thats good because i'm not either". She whispered kissing me softly.

I love this woman so much she doesn't even know how much and what I'll do to make her and my child happy. We were going to become a family and hopefully have many more kids together and know that Marcus would be in jail I wanted us to by a house together when we get back from dubai.

I made her happy and she makes me happy and she is all I need .