25: We got this

Omniscient

Same day.....

2:45pm 

Tears violently rolled down Niaras cheeks as she and Kordell stared at the row of 7 positive pregnancy tests

Tears violently rolled down Niaras cheeks as she and Kordell stared at the row of 7 positive pregnancy tests. Kordell was also crying but in happiness. 

Though he loves Niara and didn't care if she could bare him a child , he had already 'accepted' the fact that there was a huge possibility she could never give him a child and now knowing she did he was over whelmed with happiness.

"We're having a baby mamas we're going to be parents". Kordell laughed as happy tears flowed down his cheeks which only made Niara cry harder. She wanted him to be happy but was terrified of having a baby. She didn't know what she would do if the baby died and she was going to have major anxiety and become way too attached to the baby and she didn't know if she was ready to live in fear. Nobody knew this but she blamed and still blames herself for the death of Azure. She always had so she felt as if she still wasn't ready to be a mother and or loose another child.

"A baby..a...a..baby...I...can't ke..keep baby". Niara cried struggling to make a proper sentence.

"What...Niara what are you saying"? Kordell asked confused as he turned to look at his lovers red puffy eyes and red nose.

"Isaidwecan'tkeepthebaby". Niara said hoping he won't hear a world she said which he didnt.

"Yo speak louder what the fuck you talking bout". Kordell asked as he took her hand leading her out of the bathroom and sitting her on the couch in the living room then took a seat with her.

"Niara I cant hear what you saying so speak louder". Kordell said becoming even more irritated while Niara was alarmed because he never called her by her name.

"WE CANT KEEP THE BABY". She yelled in anoyyance.

"What...WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN". Kordell yelled as he stood up.

"I said WE.ARE.NOT.KEEPING.THE.BABY". Niara yelled as more tears fled her eyes and she got up facing him face to face.

"Niara do you need me to fuck you right cause maybe that'll get them damn brain cells to start working again cause I know you fucking lying". Kordell straight faced her. As bad as Niara wanted him too and as bad as she wanted to laugh she was dead serious.

"Kordell I'm not joking I can't take care of the baby we..we can't we're not re-". Niara said as Kordell cut her off.

"We're not ready watchu mean you were a mom for five years and I'm almost 25". Kordell finished her sentence.

"AZURE DIED she..she died because I could-".

"You couldn't what...stop my physco brother from killing her? It's not your fault mamas. You taking her to his house ain't your fault either you were tryna make money for you and your daughter and you didn't want to bother your parents". He spoke truth fully using his thumbs to wipe her tears.

"I'm scared". She whispered as more tears filled her eyes.

"I know and I am too but with our love we could take care of our baby together and give her so much more love than we got when we were kids". He spoke gentally pulling her into his chest and placing a kiss on her forhead.

Then all of a sudden they heard a beeping noise in the silence.

"Do you hear that"? Niara asked alarmed by the noise.

"Yea lemme go check it out". Kordell said about to walk around but something caught her eyes. She saw a red flashing light underneath the dinning table. She wasn't no expect but she've seen a lot of movies to know what a red flashing light means. Then she saw numbers in green which said: 5:45

The numbers kept reducing then it hit her. It was a bomb

"KORDELL KORDELL WE NEED TO GO". Niara yelled as she saw Kordell coming back to the living room.

"Mamas whats wrong"? He asked then turned to the direction she was pointing at.

"Oh shit THAT NIGGA I SWEAR IMMA KILL HIM". Kordell yelled then ran up the stairs as quickly as he could to go pack the neccesarry stuff

"HURRY UP WE ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES AND 38 SECONDS". Niara yelled packing her phone and her computer along with her car keys.

Kordell then came running down stairs with bags of their belongings then he took Niaras hand in his leading them out. As soon as they stepped out the house blew up and every thing was destroyed.

Niara sighed as Kordell and her walked to their car only to see it was on fire.

"THIS NIGGA IM GONNA KILL HIM I SWEAR ON MY MAMA". Kordell yelled then turned to see the other car realizing he had gone to the store after Marcus left.

They ran to their car and began to drive to Niaras house but when they got their it was on fire too.

"It's ok baby lets go to a hotel I got my card we'll sort this out tomorow morning then get a house and I'll take care of Marcus". Kordell sighed starting the car again.

"What do you mean tAkE cArE oF hIm". Niara frowned asking knowing Kordells temper. He had told her how he used to be in the fast life when he was younger but quit when he found out about his money. So she knew that he had connections.

"Don't start that shit Nia you know what I mean he has to go and ion care if his blood he almost killed my family you and our baby aint no way he getting away again hell might have even killed his baby cause I aint heard about Zoe for a long time now". Kordell ranted.

"We have to leave at least for a little while because if Marcus could bomb both of our houses then our cars what makes you think he aint gon burn our hotel...we need to move to dubai just temporaly". Niara said sighing as the car stopped at a red light.

"Yeah you right lemme call my workers". Kordell said going on his phone then turned to see Niara crying again.

"Mamas why you crying"?

"It's nothing I just miss Kiala she moved to Miami with her baby daddy and she aint ever call me then I haven't heard from my parents". Niara cried.

"It's ok baby I'm sure they ok". He smiled wyping her tears as the red light turned into a green light.

"How are we going to do this I'm so scared". Niara cried harder.

"We got this baby we got this".......

*CAR CRASHES*......