_1_

"The entire family has gone missing from their home. Friends and loved ones say they have no idea where the family of 7 have gone," one reporter said.

"My thing is this big ass family just vanished into thin air and nobody knows what happened? These kids are missing and there's nobody to hold to blame," one blogger said.

"The father, Jamison Perada worked as a lawyer and the mother Lynn Williams a nurse. The kids were in sports such as cheer, volleyball, basketball, and track, all were so very loved. And one Amara Williams father is desperate to find her," a interviewer said before handing the mic to Amara's father.

"I just want my baby's back, Alana and Amara. I need to know they're okay."

Amara Williams9:33 PM

Amara Williams
9:33 PM.
2 years ago...

We rushed into the restaurant before we saw the boys.

"Sorry we're late," my mom said as we sat down.

This was the first time Alana and I were meeting James sons. James is my moms boyfriend. They've been dating for a while, he seems nice.

"Guys these are my daughters Amara and Alana. And this is Quinton, Kaden, and Caesar," my mom introduced us.

We said hi to each other but it was awkward. I'm fifteen but I'll be turning sixteen soon, and Alana is seventeen. We looked at our menus and ordered our food. After the food came and we said grace we started eating.

"Mmm, kids we have an announcement to make," my mom smiled at all of us.

"James and I are engaged!" She smiled before showing us the ring.

"Cool," Alana said before we all went back to eating.

"You guys don't seem excited," she said as her smile faded.

"It's not our wedding," Quinton said.

"But you'll be in it," she said.

"So?" I said.

"I just thought we'd at least get a congratulations," she said.

"Congratulations mom," I said plastering a smile.

After we were done eating I went outside before everyone else. I just needed to get away.

"You don't seem happy about the engagement," I heard Quinton say before he appeared beside me.

"Eh... you?"

"My dad gets married every time the seasons change so I don't really care much," he said causing me to laugh.

He looked at me with a serious face causing me to cease laughing.

"What school do you go to?"

"Listen, Amara right?"

"Yeah-"

"We're not friends, we're not siblings. We'll eventually just be two people who live together," he said before walking towards the car they came in.

I rocked back on my heels before my mom and Alana came outside. We went to the car before heading back home.

(Amara in the picture at the top)