_10_

Amara Williams
9:56 PM.
1 week later...

"So How was it?" Alana asked as she sat on my bed asking me about my date with Jacob.

"It was good. He's so sweet and romantic-"

"Eww! So you really like him?"

"I don't know yet... so far so good," I smiled.

"What's good so far?" Quinton asked as he came into my room.

Every since I started ignoring him he's been coming around more.

"Amara went on a date," Alana said.

"A date? With who?" He asked slightly scrunching up his face.

"Jacob Sawicki," Alana replied.

"Jacob?! Really?" He said with disgust.

"You know it's really none of your business who I'm going on dates with nor is it your place to judge them," I said.

"Whatever, you have fun with that," he said before walking out.

"He's a fuckin dickhead," I said.

"Maybe he's just looking out for you," she said.

"No he's just being annoying like he's always been and always will be," I said before Caesar knocked on my door before coming in.

"Y'all want to ride with me to go pick up somethin to eat?" He asked.

Alana said no but I said yes. I hurried and put on some slides before we went into the garage to get into his car.

"What are we going to get?" I asked as I put my seat belt on.

"Just pizza and wings and shit," he replied and I nodded.

When we got there they told us it'll be a 10 minute wait so we just went outside and chilled for a little bit.

"You know how to do a back flip?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"Do it then," I said.

"No you do it," he said.

I tried to play it off like I was a pro but when I bent back like I was about to jump I stopped and came back up.

"Sike nah, I ain't doin that shit," I laughed causing him to wave me off.

"You lame bruh, just do it," he said.

"If I break my neck you gon take me to the hospital?"

"Hell no," He said causing me to hit his arm.

"I'm playin, just do it."

"See this is what they call peer pressure," I said causing him to chuckle.

There was a group of boys walking by that whistled at me.

"Damn ma you look good!" One said as he approached me.

As soon as he came close enough I could smell the alcohol on him.

"This yo man?" He asked me before looking at Caesar.

"No this is my brother," I replied but instantly regretted it.

"How you wanna come hop in my ride?" He whispered to me but I know Caesar heard.

"Yo back the fuck up off her," Caesar said as he became a barrier between me and the random guy.

"And what if I don't?"

"It's not what it's how," Caesar said as he starred him down.

The guy eventually walked away but Caesar didn't move until he was completely out of sight.

"You didn't have to do that," I said.

"Yes I did. I should've done it sooner," he said before our food was ready.

We got the food and took it back home for all of us to eat. I could definitely see the difference between the three. Caesar is the oldest so he automatically feels he has to protect anyone he's around. Kaden is the youngest so he's goofy and has a reckless mouth because he never gets checked for it. Quinton he's the middle child the one who takes the most work to deal with. They're all unique in their own way but they have plenty in common. I think I can get used to this now that I know how it goes. This shouldn't be that bad...