_14_

"Isabella Henderson... what can you tell me about Amara Williams?" The detective asked.

"She's a bitch. She pushes all her problems out on everyone else just like how she's doing now," she said.

"What is she doing now?"

"Making you guys chase after her. It's ridiculous," she replied.

"Would you say you had a rivalry with Amara?" He asked.

"Not a rivalry, no that was Teagan. Teagan always hated Amara, since the first day they met."

"Teagan who?"

"Teagan Artaiga."

"Do you know Teagan?"

"Yeah, that's my girl."

Amara Williams
4:13 PM.
1 year and some change ago...

I stood on the court waiting for the ball. I have a game today and we were behind. The other team was in the lead but if we got this point then we'd be tied. The ball went over to Isabella and this bitch likes to run away from the ball so I saved it and popped it over to Zya before she set it to Jennifer and Jennifer smacked the ball and we got the point.

"Next time stay in your position," Isabella said with attitude.

Zya looked at me like bitch don't say nothin but I couldn't help it.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I said.

"I'm talking to you," she said rolling her neck as she looked back at me.

"Bitch don't say shit to me. Maybe I would be able to stay over here if you got the fuckin ball when it came to you," I said before the ball came back over the net.

It went over by Isabella again so I did the same thing I did before and we got the point.

"Bitch I said stay over there!" Isabella said in my face.

"Bitch get the fuck out my face!" I said before pushing her.

She pushed me back causing me to fall.

"Get up baby!" I heard my mama yell right before I heard Zya say, "Mara no!"

I got up before punching Isabella. She grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head down so I grabbed her hair and dragged her down to the floor. She spun in a circle on the gym floor as she fell before I got on top of her and started sending straight blows to her face. I heard screaming in the background and felt people grabbing on me.

I stopped hitting her as they tried to pull me off of her but she still had my hair in her hand and she kept hitting me so I started stomping on her face.

"Let my fuckin hair go bitch," I said as I continued to stomp on her.

"Isabella! Let her hair go!" I heard our coach yell.

She finally let it go before they dragged me out of the gym. My hair was no longer in its ponytail which pissed me off even more because I was hot and didn't want my hair in my face.

"You need to calm down," my coach said to me.

"I'm fine but I'm not finna let no bitch disrespect me like she did. I'm not doin that shit dawg for real," I said as Ashely our co coach walked up to me.

"Come on let's talk," she said before my mom and dad came out of the gym.

"You alright baby?!" My mom asked.

"You got any cuts or bruises?" My dad asked.

"Nah I'm fine," I said as my dad took a good look at me.