Chapter One

Nightmare and Dream were facing each other. Both getting tired from exhaustion. "Brother pleas-" Nightmare cuts him off, "Do not Brother me Dream! You are no longer my brother, not after everything you've done!" Nightmare sneers, Glaring at his ex-Brother. "you don't mean that... Please just listen! You need to stay away from those sans' they are the reason i can't help you! Especially Error! He is Evi-" Dream was cut off by Nightmares tentacles slamming him into a wall, When Dream faces his brother again, He has the most angered look Dream had ever seen. "Don't you dare! Dream! Error has been more Of a Brother then you've EVER been! You're hypocritical! Arrogant! Cantankerous! Domineering! Intolerant! Irresponsible! Patronizing! DO I NEED TO GO ON!?" Nightmare screamed at his Brother, Dream stopped in his tracks, "y-you... really think that of me...?" He whispered in fear, He hadn't done anything wrong, had he? no... brother would never say that, Error must have something to do with it... "you don't mean that brother, did Error make you do this? Cross maybe?" Dream asked him, Nightmare only got angrier "YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN DREAM?! YOU NEVER TAKE THE BLAME! YOU ALWAYS REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE JUST A... A BLAMER! A NARCISSIST!" Nightmare Screams at Dream, He grabs dream with his tentacles and pulls him close to his face and shouts, "MY FRIENDS ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SCAPEGOATS!" Nightmare Screams.

Dream stays silent, not knowing what to say, "b-brother, i... but, they are bad people... they wont help you get better..." Dream pleads, "y'know what dream..." Nightmare says eerily "They might be bad people... but guess what." He asks dream, "b-but... what brother..?" Dream hesitantly asks "so am i..." Nightmare starts, He drops Dream, and starts walking away "and let me tell you something," Dream stays silent, "We may be messed up. but They are the best family i could and will ever have, and if you plan on killing them... You'll have to kill me too" Nightmare once again sneers at his Brother, Leaving him alone, in a now empty AU.

Dream's P.O.V

you'll have to kill me too, Just a few simple words, but they are keeping me from going to bed at Night. Would i have too? Would i have too kill my own brother? I never thought about it before. I always was positive, Thinking, Knowing, i would be able to fix my brother, I never once thought about it, or his feelings for that matter, Before and after the... accident. It really is all my fault, isn't it? I always blamed others, the villagers, Error, the bad sans'... but never once did i think it was my own fault, all those words he said are true, aren't they? they keep repeating in my head like a broken player...

hypocritical!

Arrogant!

Cantankerous!

Domineering!

Intolerant!

Irresponsible!

Patronizing!

"YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN DREAM?! YOU NEVER TAKE THE BLAME! YOU ALWAYS REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE JUST A... A BLAMER! A NARCISSIST!"

"MY FRIENDS ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SCAPEGOATS!"

.

.

.

"if you plan on killing them... You'll have to kill me too"

Knock Knock

"Dream! i know you're in there! i don't know what happened but please! open the door! maybe i can help!"

.

.

.

"Dream! Please! just talk to me! you haven't eaten at all! Just talk to me!"