Chapter Eighteen, Epilogue

It has been a few weeks since all that happened, Nightmares gang and the star sans gradually got used to each others presence, seeing as they were all Error's Friends, so for Error, they tolerated each other. One thing they can all agree on, Is the relationship between Error, Nightmare, and Death. There was a few bumps on the road getting there, but it all turned out fine. mostly. Ink seems to be getting close to Lust, and they enjoy each others presence quite a bit. And, cross being cross, has written many fanfictions about the two already.

Nightmares and Dreams relationship is still unstable, but it is much better than before. It's quite obvious they will never be as close as they were before all of this, but that doesn't mean they still hate each other. Nightmare is now seen in his passive form much more regularly than before, which Dream is always delighted to see, and only because both Error and Death claim that 'his bones are much more comfy than his sticky goop face' Although he is weaker like this, he'd do anything if it made them happier.

Dust, killer, and Horror are much more approachable for the star sans. Of course, they aren't kind or anything, Killer is still skeptical and Dust doesn't give two sh*ts, and of course, Horror is being Horror. But they don't look like they want to bite their heads of now, well, Killer and Dust don't.

Blue has now become a housewife, and is proud to admit so. Since no one in the house hold knows how to cook, clean or do any basic necessity for living, He took charge and now does everything. Ink had tried to help clean once, but he only made it harder, and made more mess while at it. The one thing he refuses to do is cook Horror's 'lunch'. He said yes the first time, not knowing what it was, and we greeted by a large brown sack filled with dead human body parts, and that is something he can never unsee.

Stretch disowned Blue shortly after saving the multiverse, which everyone was quite upset about, his reasoning was something along the lines of 'my brother doesn't dress like this, nor act like this! and he would never hang out with murderers!' No one speaks to stretch anymore, not even the people in his own AU, he doesn't seem to care though, being rather drunk, high or asleep.

Blue was actually quite ecstatic after being disowned, and was very proud of himself for saying to stretch, 'damn wheres your off button?' which his brother replied with shocked silence, apparently he found it on google.

So, for a much of messed up in the head skeletons, everything is alright. No more drama has happened since the whole 'everyone dies' predicament, and they are all glad that's the case. The most drama that has happened is the whole argument on who ate Cross' Chocolate, Error did, which isn't surprising. Blue then banned Chocolate for a week, only for the rest to find out he had a secret stash of it, that he ate from daily. which Cross wasn't happy about one bit, but other than that, everything is good.

And they wouldn't have it any other way.

That's it. I didn't really know what to do with the epliogue, so it is quite random. plus, I wanted to finish this quickly so i can start my new book, called Mr. Erratum. it is out already, and has the first chapter as a little 'character bio' thing. I have the first few chapters already written, but i didn't want to publish it before i finished this.

I also want to thank all of you for reading this wacky book, i don't know why you wanted to, but thanks.

I also want to thank the people who helped me and gave me idea's for this, so thank you if you did.

And lastly, i want to say thank you to a few people

doodis2014

GRADI3NT_C0L0UR

KoyKoy_ONLY

I continuously saw these names through practically the whole book while writing this, so thank you.

And that's the end, i hope i will see you in my next Undertale fanfiction, Mr. Erratum

Goodbye :)