Chapter Eleven

Error's P.O.V

"so, wHat are we gOing to do?" I ask the three Powerful entities, They all look to each other, "We had an idea-" Destiny was cut of by a anxious Ink, "Idea? Idea?! what do you mean idea!" Ink sputtered out worriedly, Fate replied, "you see my child, we... we're not sure it will work" Fate replied nervously. "What dO you meaN 'nOT Sure'?" i ask, Abyss replied, "What they mean, Glitch, Is that we don't know if it will work"  Abyss said rudely, I glared at him. Destiny went over to Abyss, whispered something in his hear, "... sorry, or whatever"  I gave him a confused nod.

"...so, what is this idea" Ink asked, Fate looked over to him, "Well, usually you can't bring back the code of a fallen multiverse, since all of it's code destroyed itself," She states, Ink's shoulders slump. "And even if you managed to save pieces of it, the best you could do is use those pieces to recreate it from the start" I look at her, "Then whAt the hell are wE going to dO?" I ask, getting impatient, "That's what usually happens, but we didn't just save any pieces..." She looks at us and smiles, "We saved the piece that has created everything in it" She points at Ink, "And the one who destroyed it all, and also lived in the middle" She points at me, I give her a confused look, "How is that going to help us?" Ink asks before i could.

"What fate means my child," Destiny replied, seeing my confused face, "Is that you two are the only things that could bring your multiverse back" She said in simpler terms, I nod in understanding, "okay, whAt do we Do theN?" I ask, The three look at each other, and start talking, "We should show them" Destiny stated, They start to whisper harshly at each other. I look to Ink, he seemed as confused as me, "Do yOu know what they're TalKing abOut?" I ask him, "no clue, in all honesty, i don't understand any of this" He replied truthfully, "if iT Makes yOu feel betTer, i don't eithEr" I tell him, "Yeah, that makes me feel so much better" He states sarcastically, i roll my eyes.

"Okay, lets vote on it" I hear Destiny say, they are no longer whispering to each other. "I think they should see it"  Abyss votes, "I disagree, they shouldn't see that" Fate says, "Fate, they would have to sooner or later if we want our plan to work... i vote they should" They keep on rambling on at each other, "Okay... you're right" Fate gives in. Abyss comes to us, "Come on, we're going to your multiverse"  He says casually, I feel my eyes widen and hear the distant sound of a rather large paint brush drop to the ground.

"E-EXCUSE ME!?" Ink shouts, Abyss looks at him with bored eyes, "you heard me, come on"  He starts to walk over to Destiny and Fate, who were already up ahead, Ink looks over to me, and i nod. Then we start to follow them. After some walking, we appear at this large portal, glowing colours i didn't even knew existed. They silently walk through, and we hesitantly follow.

We appear in a gloomy place, we seemed to be over viewing a large, no, so much bigger than that, area. "w-wait! isn't that DreamTale?" Ink asks, pointing in the corner of it. I look to where he was pointing and saw the massive, dead, tree. "yeah... tHat's dreamtAle" I agree, It looked different though. It was even more gloomier, dead in a way. yeah, DreamTale was destroyed, on so many levels, but it wasn't dead. "it loOks differenT" i state my thoughts, "It should, after all, it is a destroyed multiverse"  Abyss states, Ink looks sadly at it, Then i remember something, "W-wAit! didn't it disapPear? even the anTi-void diD!" i exclaim, "Yes it did, it disappeared, then turned into this" Destiny sighs sadly, I look back at it sadly.

"what are we doing then?" Ink asks, Fate replied, "You see, us gods, you could say, can't be in a multiverse for that long, without getting deathly tired and ill, but you can." She starts, "Another reason is that what we need to do, can't be done by us" Fate swiftly says, "what ARE we doing anyway?" Ink asked, "You see, the people there aren't dead, not exactly anyway. They look dead, but they are in the pose they were in last, just sitting there, if you try and talk to them, they say really sad stuff. you know the true pacifist ending? It's that, for every sans in the multiverse" Fate finishes off, "wait.. what about the others in their AU?" Ink asks worriedly, Destiny replies, "The sans in every AU is the source of an AU, you could say. Even in swaps, That's a reason why sans is so powerful. If you fix sans, you fix the whole AU, that's why he remembers everything, because he Is everything in a sense, to that AU of course" Destiny adds, "so your tElling me, we haVe to go in There?" I ask as i point at the multiverse, Abyss nods, "Yep, but don't worry, i'll be watching you two, just like i've always been"    Abyss reveals.

A/N Hello! That's the end of this chapter,

a very, very, short chapter...

yeah, i know it's small. it's no even 1000 words, which sucks. But i there is a reason why it's so short!

(uses a bunch of excuses)

HA. anyway, the reason is that they are going into the multiverse in 5 minutes, in their world anyway, and what i want to do needs me to end here, or else i will get confused.

so sorry.

Also, there must likely wont be a chapter tomorrow. It's by birthday tomorrow so i'll be busy, i will try to do one if i got time, but if not, you know why.

This one feels rushed to me, i don't know why, so, if it's bad quality i guess it's that. I just feel like it's worse than usual, which i didn't think was possible... XD

That's it i guess...

Bye!

889 WORDS

Crimson.