Chapter Three

Error! We have you cornered! This will be your end of Terror!" Ink shouted, Getting cheers from the sans' who have decided to risk their lives to stop him. Error gave no sign of fear, He only stared back at the Creator, "Everyone! Attack!" Ink screamed, and so, the fight started.

Everyone was weak, Half of them were dead. Only Ink and Error were able to fight. It was a sight to see, Two powerful gods, fighting to the death. This fight would decide the fate of the Multiverse, "Error! This cannot go on any longer! I've tried to tell you to stop! But i'm afraid your past redemption! This will be your end!" The Creator shouted while pointing his over-sized paint brush at the destroyer. "ReALlY InK? mE? OvER REdEmpTiOn? YoU May NoT SeE It NoW, bUT YoU WIlL REgrET THis..." The destroyer made a face that one could only assume as sorrow, or maybe lack of determination. Ink assumed this was one of the destroyers lies, and ignored it.

Error dodged another one of ink's attacks of red paint, and in turn, sent a few of black, glitching, Gaster Blasters. Different colored bones were thrown every once in awhile, but they were mostly Gaster blasters, Strings, and Different colored paints.

After awhile, more and more sans' were healed enough to fight the 'deranged' destroyer, And Error was getting more and more tired, of course, it was nothing to him, but he slowed down quiet a bit. He was getting more and more weak with each attack. But he wouldn't give up. He couldn't do that, not to his friends...

The thought of his Friends fills Error Sans with DETERMINATION.

Error suddenly became faster, like an unknown power kept him alive, "w-what?!" Ink yelped when one of Error's Attacks came at him, faster than before. He got back on his feet and carried on attacking the destroyer, glaring at him, although, this did not affect Error.

Multiple Gaster Blasters came at Error, he barely dodged it. In return, he sent his blue magical strings and crushed the souls of a few of the hundreds of copies, Killing them instantly.

Suddenly, multiple portals appeared. And dozens of Error's friends appeared, "G-gUYs!? whY ARe yOU AlL HeRE?" error asked in surprise, Solar, OuterTale's Chara replied "We couldn't just let the multiverse die, could we?" They grinned, although, Error could see them shaking, most of the Chara's were, all being afraid of dying a second time. All of Error's Friends agreed, Everyone was there, The toriels, Chara's, Bad sans', and a few Asgores... He grinned back, "LeTs dO This TheN" He faced back to a very shocked crowd.

Ink couldn't believe it, almost half of his creations have turned against him. Did he do something wrong? He could understand the Chara's, he already knew Error took care of them, which he didn't understand at all, and the Bad sans' but The toriels? Asgores? and the whole AU of Underfell was there, except Fell himself. Ink looked over too Fell, He had the most shocked expression, Hell, his own brother was there.

The war waged on, deadlier than before. Flames, Bones and more scattered the floor. Many more had died on both ends of the battle. It was the ultimate battle, the biggest fight that has ever happened in the Multiverse. And both ends hoped it would be the last. Fewer and fewer of Errors friends were alive, He couldn't stand it, "GuYS PlEasE, lEaVe! I cANt sTANd to WATch you TO DiE!" Error screamed while blocking Ink's attacks. They all denied it, "Error! whats the point of living if were just gonna die! We might as well die in battle!" Underfells Undyne screamed, blocking bones with her spears "You taught all of us that having friends Isn't a weakness! we have to help you! even if it means dying!" Undyne screamed, the rest of his Underfell friends nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly.

After some shouting, while fighting the other side, many of them left, not because they wanted too, more because they believed in Error, Underswap's Frisk was about to leave, but just as they were they shouted "Don't you die on me! if you do i'll kill you!" They shouted, holding back from crying. The sentence made Error laugh, even in a situation like this, "I wont! I promise!" He shouted, it made them smile, and then they left.