Chapter Fifteen

Destiny's P.O.V

"Okay sister, what AU's have they completed so far?" I ask fate, she looks to me, and replies, "They have completed, Dreamtale, Undertale, Underfell, Underswap, Outertale, Sciencetale, Medictale, Aftertale, Horrortale, Killertale, Dusttale and X-tale, including all their Swap, Fell, and Outer varieties, except Aftertale, X-tale and Dreamtale, which don't have other versions" Fate replied, "It also seems that they don't need to do Madtale or any versions of it, which i made Abyss look into" Fate reports, i hum, "It's quite strange, isn't it?" i mention, "Underswap sans and Aftertale sans seem to be unaffected by what happened to the multiverse, you happen to know why?" i ask my sister, "Well, it was quite obvious for Underswap sans, He seemed to be out of space when his AU fell, When he folded space, or what most sans' refer to as teleporting, He was no longer in the multiverse, but in the VOID, which we both know is outside of space and time, making it unaffected to what happened to the AU's" Fate claimed, She continued "For Aftertale sans, it seems that the savescreen is rather something similar to the void, or connected to it in a way, Or is just in the void itself, I'm not sure on it though, we'll have to ask Abyss' Brother, Void" i hummed again, "i'll go and ask him later, we both know he dislikes you" i replied, Fate puffed out her cheeks, "It's not my fault his Void suddenly got filled with different Gasters" She retorted, making a mad expression, "Fate, you were the one to wipe the poor man out of existence" i reminded her, her face went red, "well i didn't know that if i got rid of one character in a AU the multiverse would do the same to all of them to keep balance" i laughed at her, "I'm messing with you sister, i'm sure you didn't mean to do it" She groaned, and didn't reply.

We stayed silent for awhile, watching over Blue, Error and Ink in Lusttale, The only sound that could be heard was the muffled sound of the three skeletons talking, other than that, it was completely silent. "That's Lusttale done sister" Fate announces, I nod, "Where are they going now?" I inquire, She looked to me, "They are heading off to Glitchtale" She informs me, i look at her confused, "Wait, isn't that sans in a coma? correct me if i'm wrong" Fate shrugs, i sigh.

Time skip

"sister, isn't this a bit concerning?" I query, She nods "Yes, quite a bit, Maybe we should help a bit..." Fate wonders, i nod "yes, yes we should. They've been at this one for ages" "They have, maybe oblivion could help" Fate suggests, "yes, i'll go and ask for her assistance, keep an eye on Error for me Fate" Fate nods.

"Oblivion! i know you're here" i shout into the darkness of the void, "You need something, Destiny?" She asks, i nod "Well, i need your help" I replied, She looked at me funny, "yes, i assumed that" Oblivion responded, "uh, yes i did" i said quietly, She rolled her eyes, "I'm assuming it's to do with your sisters multiverse?" She questioned, "Uh yes, actually" Oblivion sighed, "Fine, if my brother thinks it's important enough to help, i guess i will too".

"Hello Fate, how are you?" Oblivion asks Fate, Fate sighs "i'm doing fine, How are you Oblivion?" my sister asks her, She shrugs, "Better than you from the sounds of it" Fate doesn't reply, "Anyway, want do you need my help with?" I inform her on the situation, "eh, that should be easy to fix, Give me ten minutes or so" We both nod and Oblivion heads goes to Glitchtale sans' consciousness.

And after ten minutes, as Oblivion said, She reappears, with a grin of success "i did it, That sans should fade away any second now" she informs us, i smile back at her, "Thank you oblivion, the help was appreciated," I thank her, "I'd do anything for you destiny, you just need to ask" She smiles, "i- yes, thank you Oblivion" She smiles again, "yes, i guess i need to thank you too, so, thanks i guess" Fate voices, "Well, i should go back to Void now, i left without saying anything and you know how he can get, see you later i suppose" i nod, "yes, goodbye Oblivion".

"Have they done it?" i ask fate, She nods, "Yes, Glitchtale is done, They are now in Candytale" Fate informs me, "They are doing well, don't you agree?" i quiz Fate, she nods, "if they keep this up, we can help them much quicker than we anticipated" She declares, "yes, much quicker".

We stay quiet for awhile, watching are children and their friend, Blue. "Apparently Error's Getting his memory back, do you know why?" I ask Fate, She looks over to me and nods, "yes, when i got rid of his memory, i used my control over my multiverse, making it his FATE to forget who he was, but now, since he isn't in my multiverse, He no longer has to abide by that, so he is slowly getting his memory back" Fate Responded, sounding calm as ever, We stayed silent again, "how long do you think it will take them to do this?" i ask, she hums, thinking, "well, knowledge will have to correct me if i'm wrong, but the quickest they can be, is around a year, and the longest a decade,it's quite a large difference so i can't be sure how long this will take" Fate estimated, "yes, that is quite a difference in time" i agree.

"Blue i swear if you eat anymore of this AU i'm dropping you of to the next AU and leaving you there" i heard Ink say, "huh!? Error! what's the next AU?!" I heard blue reply, i watched as Error pulled out a peice of paper, "thE next AU is AsylUmtale, Blue" i heard him snicker, Blue whined as he dropped the candy and sweets in his hands, pouting, he replied, "you guy's are no fun" i watched in amusemant as the three of them joked around while looking for Candytale sans.

"They are quite close friends, aren't they?" I heard Fate mention, I nod, "yes they are, i hope it stays like that" She nods in agreement. I sigh "this will take awhile." 

A/N This one was easy too write

but something happened...

and it pis- makes me really mad,

well, i was writing on the app i use, called evernote. And i don't know which button i pressed, but suddenly all of the words went from a size 12 to 10, which was really annoying, and also got rid of all the bold, italic, words and changed it to normal ones, which was really annoying.

And since every chapter i've written for this book is on the same note, all of theem ended up like this 😠

And it also got super laggy, so i had to save what i've already put in wattpad, and restart it, and when i came back to wattpad, the draft was empty!

It was still really glitchy, and i couldn't paste what i had into wattpad, and when i could, i couldn't get rid of the paste, copy, cut page thingy, so i had to edit it with it there, which was really annoying.

so this whole chapter is just really annoying, and i'm glad i've finished it.

i couldn't find a good picture for this chapter,

so here's a cute picture of candytale sans

1073 WORDS

Crimson.