Chapter Ten

Error's P.O.V

It's been many more months, maybe even a year, it's hard to tell at this point, we've been through hundreds of multiverses since the last time we saw you, all practically being the same, quite boring in all honesty, i guess you just know when to show up right?

I was really confused, we've never been in a more strange multiverse, it's just so different... Ink likes to call this one 'DreamSwap'.

When i first appeared in this multiverse, Ink was not with me. It threw me off a bit, We usually do appear together. I was in a room, it didn't look familiar in any way shape or form, It put me on edge, so I looked around a bit... it was all normal, until i saw a mirror...

I screamed, i was already on edge from the new surroundings, so seeing this didn't help. We do usually change our clothing every once and a while, sometimes i'm in a hoodie, or i'm missing my scarf, but this... i barely recognized myself, i looked very childish, but had this 'stay away from me, or i'll bite you' look, i had red glasses, which helped me see a lot better. The whole look reminded me of blue in a way. Apparently, i alerted someone because of my scream, or two.

two sets of feet came running over to me, One resembled cross, with the clothing style, but i couldn't recognize the other. They both looked worried, for me? "Error! are you okay!? we heard you scream" This person i assumed to be cross said, I looked over to the other skeleton, he reminded me of Dream, but seemed more relaxed in away, his posture and face were much less 'give me a hug!' and more of a look that said 'i don't trust you, but i want to'. He seemed to have trouble sleeping from the looks of it. "Error... you okay? you aren't answering us" The skeleton said, oh... i would recognize that voice anywhere... "Nightmare?" I ask hesitantly, he gives me a look, "yes? oh, don't tell me you had another nightmare of that" He asked, i didn't know what 'that' was, but nodded. "oh Error... Cross, get him some water" He asked, Cross nodded and walked over to where i assumed was the kitchen.

After i 'calmed down' Nightmare and Cross started to talk to me, "Hey, since we have nothing to do tomorrow, i was wondering i we could go and mess around with Justice reigns, maybe it will cheer you up" He asked me, I nodded, "urm, who are we messing with?" I laugh nervously, "Well, why don't you choose, we could focus on Ink, or Dream" He said, "o-oh... i was wondering if you two... Mess with Dream,and i mess with Ink?" Nightmare looked at me funny, Then looked over to a silent Cross, "Cross, what do you think?" Cross thought for a bit, "Well.... he has broke us out multiple times on his own... i guess it's fine" Nightmare looked back to me, "I guess we go in the morning".

After a awful nights rest, worrying over Ink, It was finally morning. nine o'clock. Cross seems to like sleeping. Once we were all up, we went over to this massive building that Nightmare called 'the justice reigns base'. They did a bit of messing around, which was quite easy to get into to, and i was doing it okay, well, they didn't question my weird behavior. yet. After a while of messing around, Nightmare said we should go to Ink and Dream. They went of to Dream, who was supposedly in his Study, while i was sent to Ink, who was apparently in the medic wing. It wasn't that hard to find, and he was there, "Ink!" I harshly whisper, He jumps, "who's there!" He shouts, I groan, "It's me, Error!" I say as i come out of the shadow i was hiding in, He seems to be taken back, "Error..? You look different, and not to mention, sound different" He states, I look at him funny, "now, what gave you that idea?" I ask sarcastically, He laughs, "anyway... what are we doing to do? i don't know how this ones going to end, not to mention that this multiverse is so different from the ones we are usually in..." I frown at his confusion, "Well... we wait, it's all we can do i guess." my frown deepens from my own reply, He laughs dryly, "Yeah... wait, we are great at that, aren't we?" I only nod.

Me and Ink were somewhere in the city, It seems like the Ink and Error of this world already hanged out, so seeing us together was normal for everyone to see, so Dream wasn't contacted. We learned a few things about this place, it was everyone swapped in a way, That's where Ink got the name, DreamSwap. He's really creative, right?