2.

[Albert's POV]
The 'mansion' we were moving to was in Florida where I live so they had to spend money on plane tickets to get here...ha ha noobs... But then again, I still had to take a 2 hour drive, by myself and at night to pick them up from the airport. I don't have enough seats for the five of them in my car, soooo... I may or not of rented a limo...they don't know that though. I'm gonna surprise them. Think about it as a 'welcome to Florida!' gift.

You might be thinking, 'Albert, that's to much money for just a 4 hour trip!' Yeah well...I got that YouTube muny boi. It pays to be a youtuber sometimes. Hah..'pays'.... please laugh at that. That would make me happy.

[Jake's POV]
I'm still not sure about living with the guys... they're cool and nice, yeah, but living with them? I'm not sure I can adjust to that, Denis.

I am though on the other hand excited to meet them in person. I have met Albert in person, although I still haven't met the others. I guess that's the only good part about this.

I packed my suitcase and hurried and hauled it to the trunk of my car. I plopped myself in the driver's seat, started the engine, and I was off to the airport.

[Denis POV]
I can't wait to start the new channel with the guys! Even moving there will be fun. I said my goodbyes to my friends and parents as I walked with my luggage to the trunk of my car. I sat in the driver's seat and waved to them as I was pulling out of the driveway.

I'm gonna miss them.

[Elijah POV]
I was still packing while my brother was checking over his list if he had everything or not. I said to him, "Ethan, it's fine. This is the 5th time you've gone over your little packing list thing. I'm sure you have it all."
"Well, if you insist..." Ethan said while zippering his suitcase.

I finally finished packing and yelled to Ethan, "Are you ready? Let's go."
We hauled our luggage to the car and placed it inside. Ethan checked if we had our snacks, neck pillows, and our water bottles. I rolled my eyes and said impatiently, "I'm sure we have it all, Ethan.."

"Okay, okay!" Ethan replied as he plopped himself into the passenger seat. I started the engine and headed to the airport. Ethan kept asking if we had all the supplies and everything that we needed the whole way there. I decided to blast music which made him stop talking.

[Hayden POV]
A 3 hour ride? Uh, yeah, not worth it. But Denis is really excited about this and I don't want him to be sad, or anyone else in that matter...ugh...fine...ill go...

I pack my bags quickly because I know it will be a long drive there and I carry my bags to my car, put them in the trunk, sat down on the driver's seat, sighed, and went off.

Florida here I come...yay...