13.

[Albert POV]
I threw myself on the couch and thought, 'where the hell is my cat..? Do I even have a cat at this point? Omg Simon where is he?!?' "JAKE!" I yelled. Jake came running downstairs with a toothbrush in his mouth and still in his pajamas. "What's wrong!? Are you hurt!?" "No silly, I just don't know where my freaking cat is- wait.. do you hear that?" I said while darting up from the couch. "Simon get down from there!" Was what I heard from the muffled room from upstairs.

I sprinted upstairs like I was being chased by a murderer and dramaticly kicked open Denis' bedroom door. I saw Denis looking up from petting Simon and he stared at me. Confused, I asked, "Why the hell do you have my cat held captive in your bedroom?!?" "Simon just likes me a lot. I dunno what to say!" Denis said as Simon meowed and jumped off his bed and rubbed his body on my leg, purring. I picked him up from the ground, "Fairwell good sir," and shut his door and headed downstairs.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" Simon screamed. I guess he was hungry. I opened the kitchen cabinet and grabbed his food and placed it in his food bowl. After he was done, I picked him up because he was meowing non-stop and- Click.

"What the heck Jake? If you're gonna take a picture of me, get my good side~" I said while posing with Simon in my arms. Click.

"Lemme see it!" I said while walking over to him

"Lemme see it!" I said while walking over to him. "Meow~" Simon said as he licked my cheek. "Awe my wittle fuzz ball.." I said before Hayden walked down the stairs with suitcases in hand, "You guys ready?" "For what..?" Me and Jake said at the same time. "For the trip, dum dum!" "Oh shit! I forgot!" I said as I ran to my room.

[Jake's POV]
Albert rushed to our room and I followed. "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!" Albert said as he jumped into a pile of clothes. I chuckled and got out my suitcase and started packing.

We finally finished packing and went downstairs where everybody was waiting for us. "Does the hotel allow pets?" Albert asked as he put a leash on Simon. "Who said were going to a hotel?" Denis replied with a smirk. "Wait.. you don't mean.." I said. "Yup! I own a house there!" Denis said while holding the door open for us.

We got into the car with Denis in the driver seat along with Elijah next to him, me and Albert in the middle and Hayden and Ethan in the far back. I slowly unzipped my bag and ever so slowly pulled out my...

"Are you serious, Jake?" Albert said in disbelief as I pulled out my epic gamer camera and started streaming. "Oh I'm serious." I replied and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "You better not do this for the whole trip- wait.. what are you doing..?" I cut Albert off by searching in my bag again and pulling out a selfie stick, ever so slowly. "Oh come onnnnnn..!" Albert growled in disappointment, "WHAT'S UP GUYS I AM THAT ONE ANNOYING VLOGGER/STREAMER-" "You got that part right.." Albert cut me off. "AND TODAY WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!" I finished my sentence while putting my arm around Alberts shoulder and he replied by putting his head on my chest and continued to look out the window.