4.

[Jake's POV]
I was talking to Denis after we checked out the snack area (and might of ate everything) when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked down only to see Albert asleep. 'Aww' I thought to myself while looking at the tiny male on my shoulder.

[Lazy time skip brought to you by Earthworm Sally...]

[Denis' POV]
We finally got to our destination and I realized I was the only on awake. I scanned the room and saw Elijah and Ethan were sleeping on the seats with their neck pillows still on, I saw Hayden with his head tilted back and his mouth wide open, and I looked in front of me only to see Albert and Jake laying their heads on each other sleeping.

I decided to wake Hayden up first.

[Hayden's POV]
I felt a tap on my shoulder and I opened my eyes slowly only to see Denis staring back at me. "Where...where are we..?" I said trying to wake up. "We're at the house, Hayden. Help me wake up the others." Denis said as he went to the other side of the limo where Elijah and Ethan were at.

I went to where Albert and Jake were and I saw them sleeping peacefully on each other's heads. 'Aww..' I thought to myself as I tapped Jake's shoulder. He slowly got up and his eyes fluttered and he looked at me and then down at Albert.

[Jake's POV]
I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and slowly opened my eyes. I looked up and saw Hayden looking right at me. I looked down to see Albert, who's head was still on my shoulder and I said, "Where are we?"

"We're at the house, man. Wake up Albert." I listened to what he said and I woke Albert up. I'm surprised he woke up because he's a heavy sleeper. When Albert woke up, he yawned and cracked his neck because of the position he was in for two hours.

[Albert's POV]
I heard a deep voice say, "Albert, wake up, we're here." I woke up and yawned and cracked my neck because it felt stiff. I looked up to where my head was and I saw Jake. I blushed softly and looked the other way trying to act casual and looked and Denis waking up Elijah and Ethan.

"Are we at the house?" I said in a sleepy tone and slurring my words. "Yup. Now c'mon, let's check it out." Jake said while getting up and opening the door. We gasped in awe as we saw the house in it's full beauty.

"Hubada hubada wHaT!?!?" I said in confusion while looking at the house

"Hubada hubada wHaT!?!?" I said in confusion while looking at the house. "Is THIS the house?!"

"Yup! I hope you like it." Denis said with a big smile on his face. I looked around and saw all the guys with their mouths open and to astonished to say anything. "Like it?" I said, "Uh no, I LOVE it!" I ran up to the door leaving my bags behind in excitement and opened the door slowly. I looked in side and it was...AMAZING! I looked back at the guys and they were coming towards me. I saw Jake taking my bags with him. What a gentleman.

[Jake's POV]
I pulled Albert's bags along with mine towards the door of the beautiful house. That's when I looked back at the limo and a cat came out. Oh yeah, Simon. Albert has a cat named Simon and it came out of the limo. How did I not see the cat before? I picked up Simon and carried him and the bags to the door. I set Simon down and looked around inside the house. It was beautiful. Albert rushed to me and got his bags and Simon, of course, and hurried to the second floor.

[Albert's POV]
I rushed up the stairs and walked down the hallway. Jake followed me and we looked in each door. We found out that all the others have claimed their rooms first and it was just up to me and Jake to get our own. I saw the last door at the end of the hall open and I saw Jake running to it. "Not on my watch!" I yelled to him as I saw him already going inside the room and closing the door. I held the door open and slid throughout the door. It was the only room left. Oh boy. "This is the only room left.." I said while looking over at Jake and I blushed softly. "Yup. I guess we'll have to share.." Jake said looking down to me. "Mmmhm.." I said and then I heard a knock on the door and as it opened I saw Denis. "Uh..yeah.. there's only so many rooms...errr.. I hope you guys can share-" he said while closing the door quickly as me and Jake made eye contact. "Yup. We gotta share." I said looking around the room.

There were two beds already almost like it was ment for us to share this room. I quickly claimed my bed and started to unpack my luggage.

[Lazy time skip]

Denis walked into the room asking if pizza was ok to order. We nodded our heads yes and he took out his phone and dialed the pizza parlour. When he walked out he closed the door behind him. I felt hot and took off my hoodie when Jake wasn't looking. Under my hoodie I wore a white shirt. I walked down stairs looking around and sat on the couch and pulled my phone put and went on Twitter.

[Jake's POV]
I saw Albert walk out of the room and I finished unpacking my things. I walked behind him then sat on the couch while he was looking around. I put on the T.V. and watched the news. Albert shortly after sat down and went on his phone. I decided to take a picture because he looked funny.
______________________________________
Jake is typing...

______________________________________Jake is typing

Jake: You look so wEIrD

Albert: Uno reverse

Jake: o h. o k.