8.

A/N: I have FINALLY stopped being lazy and decided to write in this stupid book. This is a long one due to me not being active. Please enjoy.
______________________________________

[Alberts POV]
We finished our breakfast, or you could call it lunch at this point because we took forever to eat, and I thought to myself, Is my channel still relevant? I looked over at Jake who I didn't notice but he was holding my hand. I said looking over at Jake, "Hey Jake, is my channel still relevant?" "Of course it is! Hm.. speaking of channels, we need to do a video. We haven't done one in two weeks!" Jake said while letting go of my hand and grabbing his phone and checking the time. "Its 1:18... how long were we at the cafe? I don't even want to know. Let's go home and start on a video.

[Time skippity scoopity]

We got home and I rushed to my recording room [Also Jake's] and Jake followed behind me. "What game are we gonna play?" Jake said while plopping himself into his chair. "There's a new camping game. In fact, it's Camping 2, we could do a video on that I guess." I said while pulling up Roblox on my computer and getting the game up. "Ok, that sounds cool." Jake said almost immideitly.

We ended up playing the game for hours and between the screaming [from me of course..] and constant dying, we finally finished. "Ok that was a pretty epic game, the creator told me that there are many endings to this but we got a... a pretty sad one.. Jake say something I don't know what to say to end the video." I said while looking at the face cam and looking at him in it. "I loVe yoUUUuuU!" Jake said in his goofy voice and I ended the video. I looked over at him and he looked over at me and we just stared at each other for a while then we started laughing non stop. He fell over me while laughing and we were on the floor. With Jake over top of me, I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

I felt something heavy on my lips and looked and saw Jake's lips on them. We fell into a deep kiss and suddenly I heard the door swing open. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DIIIIIINNNNNNERRR-" We stopped kissing and looked up to see Denis staring down at us. "Oh.. I'll just leave you two be.." Denis said while slowly walking out of the room backwards. We looked at each other and chuckled awkwardly.

[Denis POV]
"Denis?" I heard a voice come over from the kitchen. I stood up from the couch and walked over to where the voice came from. I saw Hayden with a thinking expression on his face. "You called?" I said while entering the kitchen. "Yeah. I was wondering if you could ask Albert and Jake what they want for dinner. If you're not busy, of course." Hayden said while turning around to look at me. "Oh yeah sure." I said while heading toward Albert and Jake's recording room.

I swung open the door and yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DIIIIIINNNNNNERRR-" I stopped and looked down and saw Albert and Jake on the floor making out. How kInKy. "Oh.. I'll just leave you two be.." I said while backing out of the door slowly. I speed walked back to the kitchen trying not to let out my laughter and slowly sat down in a chair at the island. Hayden turned around and saw a expression on my face that I have never made before and he asked me, "Soo... what did they say?" "I couldn't understand them.. mostly because they were making out on the floor.. Oh well~" I said with a devious smile on my face. Hayden gasped and said, "REALLY!? JALBERT IS REAL CONFIRMED!?!" "Mmmmmmmmhm... but keep it down, we don't want the others to know!" I said. "Know what?" I heard a voice behind me and I quickly turned around and saw Ethan and Elijah looking at me. "How long have you been standing there?" I said. "The whoooole time." They said at the same time. "So Jalbert is real?" Ethan said while sitting next to me. "Yup!" I said while pulling out the chair for him.

"Omg! My ship!" Elijah said in excitement. "No way, that ships yours too?" Hayden said and I looked over at Elijah who nodded his head. "Mine too! Is it yours too, Denis?" Ethan said and looked over at me. "Hell yeah." I said then everybody chuckled. We stopped laughing immideitly because we heard... something.. something coming out of Albert and Jake's recording room. "Ahh~ Jake~!" was the muffled noise that came from the room. We all looked over at each other and gasped. "Are they..?" Ethan asked and got cut off by Elijah, "Yup.." We all squealed like little girls at a slumber party and giggled.

[Alberts POV]
Jake's mouth was on my neck and that's when he hit my sweet spot. "Ahh~ Jake~!" I said loudly. Jake stopped and said, "We're not the only ones here, ya know?" I blushed and said, "Oops.. sorry.." We soon heard a bunch of giggling outside of the door and we stopped. "Maybe we should do this.. another time. You know, when there's no people here?" Jake said while putting his shirt back on. "O-oh yeah." I said and blushed.

We slid out of the room trying to be as quiet as possible.. but that's when Jake stubbed his toe on the wall. "SHIT!" He screamed and I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from saying anything else. We heard a lot of shuffleing from the other room and we saw figures run into the living room from the kitchen. "I gotta go to the bathroom.. heh." I said while rushing towards the bathroom.

[Jake's POV]
I shuffled down the hallway and walked into the living room causally and saw Denis sitting on the couch, reading a book [that was upside down], Ethan on the head rest of the couch and rolling over onto Elijah who was laying on the couch, they all looked out of breath and I slowly sat on the opposite couch that they were on. I coughed and turned my head over and looked at the T.V. . Spongebob was playing and the remote was all the way to the other side of Denis so I just watched that.

Sooner or later Albert walked into the room and sat next to me. I put my arm over his head and he rested on my chest. Hayden walked out of the kitchen and said, "So what do you guys want for dinner? I was thinking about just ordering pizza if that's ok." "That's fine." "Mhm." "That sounds good." But... I don't like pizza.." Ethan said. "No one cares." Elijah said back to Ethan.

I looked down and saw Albert yawn and crawl up into a ball and lay his head on my lap. I smiled and looked back up and saw everyone looking at me. "What?" I said looking at them back. "Awwwwww.." they all said at the same time. I gave them an angry look and carryed on to watch the show that was on.

[Albert's POV]
"Albert.. wake up.." I heard a faint deep voice say to me but I just ignored it. Then suddenly I felt as if I was being lifted into the air and then I heard loud banging. "WAKE UPPPPP!" I woke up with a startle and took a second to realize what was happening. I was being held by Jake and the guys were holding pots and pans and banging them. I was then flying through the air, almost like Earthworm Sally, and then I face planted into the couch. "Holy shit, what the hell!?" I looked up to see everybody laughing at me. "Pizzas here." Jake said while joining everyone else in the kitchen.

I got up and re-gained my balance and walked over to the kitchen. I looked around and saw all of the guys laughing with pizza in hand and I went over to get my own. I got my pizza and joined them. I walked over next to Jake and he put his arm on my head as a arm holder. I ate my pizza and listened to them talk and then Jake said, "Maybe we should watch a movie." "Yeah, like a horror film." Ethan said and Elijah and everyone else agreed with him. "I-im not so sure about that.. maybe we can watch something else?" I said while moving closer to Jake. "What, are you scared?" Jake said in a teasing way. "N-no!" I said back. "Well then let's watch this movie!" Jake said while moving away from me and taking his warmth with him. "Fine.." I said and sighed.

I walked into the living room and joined the rest of the guys. Denis was scrolling through the movie choices and he came across one new movie. "What about this one, The Prodigy." He said looking back at us for an answer. "Sure." We said back.

[Time Skip brought to you by Earthworm Sally]

It got to a really scary part and I clung onto Jake and screamed. Jake hugged me to calm me down and it worked. I hugged onto Jake for the rest of the movie to keep me safe.

The movie finished and we let go of each other and I looked back to see Denis holding onto Hayden's arm and and Ethan and Elijah holding onto each other. "Who's the scared ones now?" I said to them and saw them immideitly let go of each other. "No u." Elijah said and we chuckled. I yawned and said, "I'm heading to bed.." "Same." Denis said and all the others agreed. I went up to our room first and got undressed. Jake walked in and said, "Damn." I looked over at him and saw him looking at me. I then realized I was only in my boxers and quickly covered my self. "Well hello there." I said to Jake. "You're pretty thick for a boy." Jake said while going over to his dresser and picking out clothes. "tHanKs." I said and continued to get dressed.

"Jakey, can I sleep with you tonight?" I said looking over at Jake. "Sure." He said back to me. I jumped into his bed and rolled over with his sheets with me. "Oh, so I get no blankets?" Jake said while laying next to me. I rolled back over and landed on his chest with the blanket back to how it was before. "So now YOU'RE my blanket.. ok I'm cool with that." I chuckled and slowly fell asleep on Jake's chest.