5.

[Albert's POV]
"PIZZAS HERE!" Denis yelled to us as I looked over at Elijah and Ethan who were sprinting towards the door. "ITS MY PIZZA!" Elijah screamed and grabbed the box as Denis tried to stop him. "IT'S FOR ALL OF US!" Denis said hoping that he would put the pizza box down. "Aw... fine.." Elijah whined as he gave the pizza box to Denis. "Thank you." Denis said as he put the pizza on the table. I chuckled a tiny bit and turned off my phone and got some pizza.

[Another lazy time skip brought to you by Green Screen Man]

It was thundering and pouring outside when Jake got up and went to our room. I looked over and saw Hayden passed out and sleeping on the couch next to me. I decided to look at the time and it was 1:34 am. I walked upstairs and got myself ready for bed and went to sleep.

-

-

-

I woke up in some kind of... forest? It slightly looked like 'The Forest' in Roblox but I got up and walked around. I found a light and grabbed it and started looking for somebody or some way to get me out of the forest. I soon found a tall man who wore a dark blue hoodie and black pants and black shoes. I walked up closer, but not too close, to him and asked, "Exscuse me? Do you know where I am and go how to get out of here?" The man slowly turned around and it was no other than Jake. I realized it was him and hugged him but I looked up and saw him staring into the woods ahead of us. I looked back and saw a figure that looked tall and skinny and extremely pale. Whatever it was, it started walking towards us. Jake put me behind him and said, "Run." I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "RUN." He said but a little louder than before.

I started running as fast as I could and turned back at Jake to see what happened. He was...on the ground... OH NO. I looked back in front of me and saw the creature right in front of my face! The tall, skinny, and pale creature started to growl and all of the sudden- "albert...Albert...ALBERT! Wake up!" I heard a deep voice say. As I opened my eyes I saw Jake looking down at me. I quickly hugged him I heard him say, "You were shaking and you were saying 'no' over and over again. I didn't know what to do so I woke you up. Are you alright?!"

"I-im okay now.." I said with I tint of red growing across my face. "Good...do you wanna sleep with me to keep you company?" Jake said while getting up. "That would be nice." We went over to Jake's bed and we layed there. I felt his hand go down to my waist and pull me closer to him. I blushed and slowly fell asleep with Jake.

-

-

-

I woke up completely oblivious to what happened last night and I opened my eyes and saw a arm around me. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my bed but I was in Jake's bed. I turned my head around and saw Jake peacfuly sleeping. I just sat there and said nothing and listened to the birds chirp outside enjoying this peaceful moment.

I soon heard a soft groan from Jake and I quickly pretended I was asleep the whole time. I felt him get up and taking the warmth with him so I grabbed onto him and said, "Just a little more time.. I like the warmth.." I saw Jake blush and he laid back down and I dug my head into his chest.

[Time Skip by CARLITOOO]

[Jake's POV]
I soon woke up and looked down and saw Albert clinging onto me. I yawned then sniffed took a deep breath in and I smelled...BACON! After breathing in, my stomach growled and the sound from my stomach woke Albert up. "I'm sorry I woke you up.." I said to Albert sleep-fully and he yawned. "Its fine..is that bacon I smell?" Albert said while looking at the door leading to the hallway. "Yeah, let's go down and check it out." I said while getting out of the bed and feeling the cold air hit my body. I got up and got dressed and so did Albert.

We both walked down stairs and we were greeted by a full breakfast just waiting for us. "Well good morning sleepy heads." Hayden said to us both while putting more bacon onto the pan. "Good morning." Me and Albert said at the same time. "Go ahead and pick anything you want to eat! But that will be 5 dollars each." Hayden said while putting his hand out expecting money from the both of us. "Hmm... I have a ball of lint, a button, and a few pennies. Is that enough?" Albert said while looking through his pockets. "Perfect! That's a perfect amount!" Hayden said while laughing and giving us plates for our food.

I walked over to the food with my plate in hand and scanned the food choices: there was bacon (my favorite), pancakes, eggs, and toast. I just decided to take a little bit of everything including orange juice. I sat at the table and started eating my meal. Soon Denis, Elijah, and Ethan came down the stairs. They all grabbed their food and joined us.