9.

[Poorly written smut.. AAAAAA-]

[Albert's POV]
I was already awake end enjoying the embrace of Jake's arms tightly around me when I heard a loud scream coming from downstairs. "What the fuck..?" Jake said slowly taking his arms off of me and rubbing his eyes. I groaned and got up with him and followed him downstairs. As soon as we got downstairs, we saw everyone with smiles on their faces and doing little happy dances. "Why are you guys acting like that?" Jake said in a deep and tired voice. "You will not believe this! You know that youtuber party hosted by Felix?" Denis said while pulling out his phone and walking over to us. "Of course we do, who wouldn't." I said while looking at Denis' phone. "Well....WE GOT INVITED TO IT!" Denis said while showing us the email sent by Felix. I gasped and said, "REaLly!?!" "Yes! It's at 6:00 tonight! We better get ready.. you two slept in for a long time, it's already 4:51." Denis replied.

I rushed up the stairs with Jake following behind and we got dressed. We hurried back down and and joined the others in the living room. Denis was reading off the list of things that will be there: Gaming, Drinks, Food, Spin The Bottle, ect. "This sounds fun!" Ethan said. "I'm sure it will be." Jake said while moving closer to me.

[The amazing time skip]

It was 5:03 and we decided to go to the party because it was a hour away. "Alright, everybody in. Next stop: Felix's house." Denis said while plopping himself into the drivers seat. "Wouldn't it be weird if we made a vlog about this?" Jake said while pulling out a camera that was in one of his bags. "Don't tell me you're going to make a vlog-" I said but I got cut of by Jake turning on the camera and saying, "WHAT'S UP JAKE PAULE- wait that's not me... anyway I'm making a dumb vlog because today... we were invited to Felix's youtuber party!" "WOOHOO!!" Everyone in the car cheered and Jake turned the camera towards them.

[Time skiiiiiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

I was getting tired and I put my head on Jake's shoulder and I slowly fell asleep.

[Jake's POV]
"Well, this isn't a vlog, it's a live stream! And I oop-" I said to the camera but I got distracted by a weight on my shoulder and I looked down and saw Albert's head on my shoulder. I smiled and pointed the camera down to face Albert who was sleeping on my shoulder. I looked at the live stream chat and saw:

"Aww.."

"JALBERTTT"

"He's a smol bean, we must protecc."

"Omg- so cuteee!!"

"get a room already"

"OMG just kiss already!"

"This is it busters, the ship is sailing.. :   )"

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss."

Suddenly, a huge bump was on the road and shook the whole car witch resulted in Albert waking up. He shot up and immideitly looked at me. I looked back at the stream's chat and all I could see were the words "kiss." I decided to let my fans have what they wanted and grabbed Albert's chin and faced it to mine and kissed him. He allowed me to and we fell into a deep kiss. I backed away from the kiss and said to the stream we needed to go because we were at the house. I ended the stream and the car stopped.

I woke up the others who were next to me and we got out of the car and stretched. We walked up to the mansion and knocked on the door and we were greeted by the face of the odd1sout or James. "Hey! Welcome to the party! Come in!" James said as he held the door open for us as we walked in. "Thanks." Denis said. My eyes immideitly went to the gaming room to the right and I grabbed Albert's hand and pulled him to the gaming room. His eyes lit up in excitement and he went over towards the big T.V. where they were playing Smash Bros Ultimate. I joined him and the others and we played.