10.

[Albert's POV]
The last thing I can remember from last night was falling asleep in the car. I woke up in Jake's bed and pulled the blankets off of my face and felt the cold air hit against my warm body. I swiftly looked around the room and saw no one was there. I then heard laughing coming from downstairs and thought, Jake must be downstairs. I got up and the pain hit me. Holy shit that burns.. I thought to myself while putting on my favorite red hoodie and and headed for the door.

I walked downstairs and saw the guys outside in the back sitting under an umbrella and talking. I slid open the door and waddled over to where they were sitting. "Ah, look who's up, sleepy head." Denis said while waving to me. I waved to him back and sat next to Jake and whispered in his ear, "It buuuuuuuuuuurrrrnnnssss." Jake chuckled and said, "So, what should we do today?" "Maybe we could go to that mall we were talking about." Elijah said. "Oh, that sounds fun." Denis replied to Elijah. "Uh.. I'm not so sure. I've been having.. st-stomach aches and.. s t u f f. Yeah." I said looking up at Jake. "I can carry you if you want~" Jake said while holding out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he immideitly with no warning, he threw me up into his arms. "Get a room." Elijah said looking at me. "No you." I said back and stuck out my tongue in a childish way.

"With who?" Elijah said with a smirk on his face. "D e n i s." I said looking at Denis who turned his head to look at Elijah. I looked back at Elijah and saw a tint of pink on his face. "Detch away!" I said loudly that almost the neighbours could hear me. "Jablert is better.." Denis said. I then looked up at Jake and he said, "Jalbert away!"

I looked into Jake's chocolate eyes and said, "Why not," then pecked him on the cheek. I looked over at the others and saw them holding their mouths with their hands. Awkward silence. "So.. are we going to the mall or not?" I said breaking the awkward silence. "Oh, uh, yeah." Ethan replied. "Carry me to the car, peasant!" I said while tapping Jake's head and pointing forwards.

[We'll be right back after this short commercial break... ok, we're back.]

[Jake's POV]
We finally got to the mall's parking lot and spent a good 15 minutes until we finally found a spot to park in. I held Albert's hand as we walked to the door. We entered Kohl's and Albert found some cute shirts he wanted so we got them. We ventured farther back until we got to the 'real' part of the mall and Albert's face lit up and he said, "BOXED LUNCH!" I looked over and saw Albert running towards a store called Boxed Lunch. I followed him and so did everybody else. "Why are you so excited over a dumb sore?" I asked him. "You're the DUMB one for asking that question. This store has literally EVERYTHING!" Albert said while running into the store. The others decided to split up into the store and I just followed Albert. He got like a million shirts because he said that they change what's in the store every week. I just followed him around the the store and watching how excited he got. He was so cute.

We went and got some food from the food court and we eventually agreed on going back home. Albert walked in front of me and lifted up his arms signaling for me to pick him up. I picked him up and headed back to the car and got strange looks on the way there. I sat Albert down on the seat next to me but he wouldn't let me go. Since he was so small and light I let him sit on my lap.

We arrived at home and I picked the shorter male up and walked into the living room and threw him onto the couch. "What was that for?" He said muffled by the couch cushions. "I just felt like it." I said back to him as I sat down at the empty space where his head was. "Hey love birds, do you want to watch a movie?" Ethan said while grabbing the remote and turning on Netflix. "Sure, maybe a scary movie?" I said looking over at Albert who was sitting on the other side of the couch and then I looked back over to the T.V. because he already put a movie on. The others joined us and we watched the movie.

Albert was on the other side of the couch and then at the end of the movie he was on my lap. At a scary part he put his face in the crook of my neck. I hugged onto him to make him feel more safe and he clinged onto me for safety.

[Denis POV]
I looked back to see Albert and Jake clinging onto each other. Only if Elijah would do that to m- wait. Did I really just say that? I think the whole 'Detch' thing is going to my head. I think I just need a nap. Speaking of naps, Elijah's head was on my shoulder and he was sleeping. Oh my God.. I can't mess this up. I look back over to Albert who was mouthing the word 'Detch.' I just continued to watch the movie like nothing happened.

[Albert's POV]
The movie finished and I let go of Jake but I noticed that he was sleeping. I crawled onto his lap and joined him in sleeping.

[Time skip brought to you by the newest product: Joe. Get your very own Joe in stores now! "Who the hell is Joe?" SHUTUPJUSTGRTITRIGHTNOWYOUSTUPIDLILPEICEOFSHITRJFITBEIGBTIWHFKJRBF]

I woke up and felt the sun beaming into my eye lids and I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned and then suddenly, I was pinned to the couch by Jake. I looked up to see that Jake was still asleep and that he just fell onto me. I accepted him there and wrapped my legs around him and hugged him.

"Aww.." I heard a voice say. I looked over Jake's shoulder and saw everyone standing over us. "I know right.. I'm so cute." I said with a grin on my face. They chuckled and chanted, "Jalbert. Jalbert. Jalbert. Jalbert." "Shh.. you might wake him up.." I said as I kissed his forhead. They 'aww-ed' again and Ethan even took a picture. "Don't you dare post that picture." I said to Ethan but I saw his finger move to the post button. I so badly wanted to tackle him and grab his phone and delete the Twitter post but Jake was still asleep on top of me. "Run while you still can.." I said to Ethan giving him a death stare.

I heard my phone buzz and I grabbed it and I saw the notification of Ethan posting the picture. I typed, "Nothing to see here.." in the comments of the picture. "Why are you stalkers still looking at me?" I said to all of them then they all got closer to make me feel weird. "Stop idiots, you're gonna wake him upppp!" I whispered then I heard a groan come from Jake. "Look what you idiots did!" I said as Jake got up but I was still clinging onto his chest. "Oh so were having a party in the living room... around us?" Jake said looking around. I sighed and then looked up at Jake. After Jake looked around seeing everyone there, he said, "You're all just jealous." Then he kissed me.

I heard Ethan take another photo and heard him chuckle. I pushed back out of the kiss and stood up then...

I tackled Ethan. :)