Chapter 2: Fear is rising

(SOOO BASICALLY im doing this again but this time in the morning, Becuz I've been working on chapter 1 at night ended up sleeping in 2:00 am
My brain cant come up with any idea's when im tired, but now im more energetic enough to do it so let's get riggghttt in to the story (Btw both chapter 1 and 2 are still stuck in the second episode of the anime So ill try my best to end it here)

F/N POV

Me and Raphtalia were brought out of our cage and we were about to be selled to the Shield Her- Ugh shut up his not Shield Hero, If he was where's his party members? And why would one of the four cardinal heroes buy worthless slave's like us? Well the Current Shield Hero in my brother's story was said to be hated I wonder why?, Well there's only one way to find out.

The man then uses a small blade to cut his thumb making his blood drop to the ink, The slave trader was about to mark Raphtalia's slave crest but you built up your confidence as you asked him for you to go first.

F/n: "I-ill go first!" The slave trader then grin's at this and chosed you to be the first one to get your slave crest marked on.

Belouka: "Very well then" You then unbuttoned your plain white shirt and unbuttoned one button of your black colored vest, well not fully unbuttoned just the top level now that you have your chest exposed the slave crest you have is ready to be marked on.

F/n: 'This is gonna hurt alot!' You say to yourself as the slave trader then mark's a circle around you slave crest, You then felt an intense pain on your chest. "AGHHHH!!!" You then scream out in pain as your crest started to glow purple and electricity swirl's around you making you fall to the ground on your knees you then hold your chest as you were resisting the pain, But it's to hard to resist on how painful it was Raphtalia then looks horrified at what she's witnessed and the man with a green cape looks at you a bit concerned, You were breathing heavily with your knees on the floor your vision then started to get a little blurry but suddenly came back to normal.

Beloukas: "Alright now that's done with" He then goes over to Raphtalia as he tries to get her arm's off her chest he then succeeded, Her crest has been exposed as she readies herself for the incoming pain.

F/n: (in a weak tone): "N-no..."
The slave trader then marks a circle around her crest, She then Grunted in pain making you look at her with widen eyes. 'Raphtalia...Damn it why cant i move?!' You then tried to stand up but you failed your body was to weak to do it.

Man: "What's with that?" The then asked.

Belouka: "Oh nothing to worry about the pain will dissipate soon, That slave crest branded on their chest make's it inpossible for them to defy you." The man then look's at you.

Man: "You...What's your name?" He said this as you stay silent looking down with your knee's on the floor "Didn't you hear me?! I said what's your name?!" You then started to tremble in fear making it hard for you to talk. "SAY IT!" Your crest then glowed again and electricity swirls around you the then pain strikes on your chest making you hold it, Finally you tried your best to speak.

F/n: "I-it's...its f/n!" He looks at you and you looked up at him in pain.

Man: "F/n...hm...I'll remember that" He then looks at Raphtalia "What about you? What's your name?" She doesnt speak "Oh not this again, Dont make me do the thing that i did to him!" He points at you "Well?! Tell me your name!" Raphtalia cough's you then have enough energy to reach as you patted her back "I said tell me your name!" She looked down with eye's closed and she spoke.

Raphtalia: "Im called Raphtalia"

Man: "Raphtalia huh?...Lets go both of you!" He then grabbed your arm on his left and grabbed raphtalia on his right,
You then started to feel like uncomfortable and scared around him.