Chapter 5: The Other Heroes

(*Clap *Clap *Clap...1 Freakin k!
*Clap *Clap 1 FREAKIN THOUSAND! WE DID IT BOIS N GURLS! O-Oh my god thank you guys sooo much for this, I didn't actually know that im going to get this much read's I really appreciate it even though its not that big of a deal BUT its worth my time and effort, I'll try my best to keep updating new chapters and hopefully make this book reach the end of the anime (Damn final episode of shield hero hit me hard tho) Also watched "Dororo" and not gonna lie its really damn good,
Anyways lets get right into the story and again thank you guys so much for the reads......Okay seriously lets get in the chapter already...)

F/N POV

You were sleeping in your bed peacefully, So warm and comfortable you just dont wanna get up and just...Well...Sleep, You can feel the wind coming inside the open window, you hear the trees rustling, Birds chirping, and the people outside just doing their stuff. Sooo peaceful...Until you hear voices.

Naofumi: "Raphtalia, Wake F/n up"

Raphtalia then sits up on the bed stretching her arms up.

Raphtalia: *Yawn* "Okay..." You were still sleeping but you can hear what their saying.

F/n: 'Dont you dare...' You said inside your head, You can sense her hand coming to touch you.

F/n: 'Crap! An enemy hand around 9 inches away is gonna wake me up and interrupt my sleep' She putted her hand on your arm.

Raphtalia then starts to shook you awake and saying your name a bit loud.

Raphtalia: "F/n! Wake uuup!"

F/n: 'Oh no! Im gonna wake up any second and the comfortable position im at will be gone!...Must...Resist!" You then shifted and turned your back on her, You start to mumble.

F/n:(Mumbling): "5 more minutes...or...1 hour..."

You slowly started to sleep again and Raphtalia got a little annoyed at this and shooked you faster than before.

Raphtalia: "Come on wake up!, We're gonna pick Master Naofumi's new armor from the weapons shop!" You shifted your position again this time your facing her, You opened your eyes a little.

F/n:(Tired) "You...Can't...Wake me up..."

You closed your eyes and slept again. Raphtalia is now really annoyed at you, She then sat near your head moved her tail on your nose and your wolf ears.

F/n: 'W-Wait...Whats this...OH GOD NOT THE TAIL!" She then wagged her tail all around your sleeping face, You started to wake up.

F/n: 'OH CRAP SHES A STAND USER-' You suddenly rised up and sat on your bed rubbing your right eye.

Raphtalia: "F/nnn! Wake uppp!" She grabbed your shoulder and shakes you back and forth, You got annoyed and shouted.

F/n: "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! FINE! I'll wake up...Geez..." 'She better not have that damn smug look on her face'

You looked at Raphtalia to see she's smiling smugly at you as you sighed and looked down.

Raphtalia: "Haha I win again!" You looked up at her and rolled you eyes.

F/n: "Yeah Yeah whatever..."

Raphtalia: "Come on, We need to pick up Master Naofumi's new outfit today" You yawned and stretched you arms.

F/n: "Really?...Right now?"

Raphtalia: "Yes right now, Now off your butt get dressed and lets go" She walks to door but stops as she walks back to you again.

Raphtalia: "Oh and you should wash your face, You look like an old man who hasn't took a bath for days"

F/n: "Shut up" You hitted her arm lightly as you both laughed a each other.