Chapter 3: A monster return's

F/n POV

You woke up early this morning because Naofumi wants to collect herb's to sell, After The three of you collected the herb's, You went over the herbalist to sell it for money, You were inside the shop with Naofumi while Raphtalia is outside waiting for the both of you.

Herbalist: "Hm, Very impressive if i do say so myself." He said as he inspect's the herb's on the two baskets.

Herbalist: "Are you willed first into making medicine, Sir Hero?" He said to Naofumi.

Naofumi: "Actually yesterday was my first try."

Herbalist: "Really?"

Naofumi: "So what is more profitable?, Selling herb's Or medicine." Well to be honest, Medicine has to be the more profitable one than the herb's do, Considering many people needs it.

Herbalist: "Due to the wave's impact, Medicine has been flying off the shelves lately." We then looked at the shelves of the store to see only a small amount of medicine is left. "So rather than herb's i would pay more for your Medicine." I knew it again! Haha another point for me!, You then gave yourself a small applause applause.

The herbalist and Naofumi then gave you a confused look, You noticed them staring at you as you stopped clapping to yourself.

F/n: 'Well this ankward' You then put hand's behind your back and looked down a bit embarrassed.

Naofumi: "Oookay, I see" He think's for a while.

Herbalist: "In total, All this is worth of 4 silvers" Seriously? Only 4 silvers, After all the hard digging we've done, I thought it was gonna be more than 10!, *sigh* Well least we got paid.

Naofumi then stopped thinking, He then looked at the herbalist.

Naofumi: "Listen you wouldn't happen to have any tools you dont use, Do you?" The herbalist then looks at him.

Herbalist: "Well i do have something's here." He then goes through the door behind him, To find the stuff he doesn't use anymore.

You then walked outside the shop with Naofumi who is carrying a bag behind his back, You saw Raphtalia sitting on top of a crate watching two children play with their ball.

F/n: "Hey Raphtalia!" She then looked at you both. "Were back." You smiled at her and she return's it with a smile as well before turning back to the kids who were having fun.

Naofumi noticed that she's been staring at the ball for too long, He then walked towards her as you followed him.

Naofumi: "Raphtalia, would you like a ball like that?" Woah! His gonna get her a ball.....Not fair!, Raphtalia then jumped down on the crate and looked down shaking her head.

Raphtalia: "No i dont!, I'd never want a ball not at all." Her tail starts to wiggle around, She look's So adorable right now you feel like you just wanna hug her.

Naofumi: 'Yeah right.' He took out an orange ball that's all stitched up, Must've came from those orange enemy balloons we just killed.

Raphtalia: "Huh?" Naofumi then gave her the ball.

F/n: 'I dont know if i should be happy for her or get jealous because I didn't get anything.' You then gave them a small pouting face as you cross your arm's.

Naofumi: "You can play with it after were done with work." Raphtalia then look's up at him with joy on her face.

Raphtalia: "Of course." She then looked at you to see you were crossing your arms she can feel a bit of jealousy inside of you, Once she looked at you and made eye contact, You looked away from her to never make her know your a bit jealous she then walk's to you and said.