Bonus Chapter: The Wolf and The Raccoon

You were sitting next to the window inside the inn's room you were writing on your journal about the past few events that has happened and done a few sketches about the new things you saw.

F/n: (Writing): 'a day has passed since the wave of catastrophe hitted lute village, Sure there might be a few damage's that happened but the people there will be safe and fine...hopefully, I still dont know who that guy with a mask was and what the "Immortal" is he said that it was the hidden sword in my house...How did he know that? I dont know, but one day for sure i'll get to see it or even wield with my own two hands"

As you were writing you heard the rooms door opened Naofumi got inside Raphtalia greets him and you nodded at him with a smile as he returns it with a nod.

Raphtalia: "Master Naofumi your back!, Did you find any useful things for upgrading our equipment?"

Naofumi: "Yeah but I need You and F/n to come with me in the market, Maybe we'll find those useful things that suits you both just fine"

Raphtalia: "Alright!"

She then gets her stuff and you walked towards your equipment as the three of you left the room and walked outside to the market place.

F/n: "Dont you think we need buy food while were looking for upgrades?" You said as you were walking with them.

Naofumi: "Well we are running low on food so yeah let's do it"

While at the market Naofumi agreed at what you said and decided to buy the things food and some other stuff, You looked around to see many people selling weapons, armor, goods and many things, You also hear the others shouting about sales and how they're products are worth buying for.

F/n: "There sure are a lot of people here around this time"

Raphtalia: "Well They gonna need to buy the things they need in order to live and have a normal life"

F/n: "Meh I guess your right about that"

You said as You and Raphtalia were carrying a bag of a lot of stuff that Naofumi bought, He was walking through out the market while You and Raphtalia were following him, He checks the piece of paper he has which was a list of the things that needed to be bought today.

Naofumi: "Okay...Food and other useful supplies are done, Now weapons and armor for F/n and Raphtalia...Hmm"

He said quietly as he was scanning the list he then turns to you both.

Naofumi: "Okay you two were going to the weapons shop to get new gear"

F/n: "Well my broadsword actually broke after the fight in the waves so yeah, I need a new weapon...And armor"

Naofumi: "You got that right..."

The rest of the walking was just filled with You and Raphtalia just talking to each other while Naofumi is just letting you both have your conversation as he was minding his own business.

Raphtalia: "So your telling me... That you were the one who Hided Gareth's fishing rod back at the village?" She said as she giggled at the story you were telling her.

F/n: "Yeah and after a few days he was still looking for it, I still remember that one time where Me and Him were out fishing at the nearby shore he caught a huge fish but it was to heavy for him, he then got pulled towards the water and oh boy I can't stop laughing that day"

You and Raphtalia laughed as the laughter died out after a few seconds and then the conversation starts to get...Emotional.

Raphtalia: "Hehe yeah....I...I miss Gareth..."